1h Free Analyst TimeBlackboard Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsBlackboard Inc (Blackboard) is an online education platform that provides enterprise technology and innovative solutions to learners, educators, institutions, government and business organizations. The company's product portfolio includes Blackboard learn, Blackboard collaborate, Blackboard Connect, Blackboard mobile, Blackboard transact, Blackboard open content, Moodlerooms and Blackboard Analytics. Blackboard also offers various services including training and consulting services, student services, and help desk related services among others. Blackboard's innovative education technologies and services help universities, schools, districts, institutions, and companies. The company operates through its offices located in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean and Asia Pacific. Blackboard is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Blackboard Inc - Key Facts
- Blackboard Inc - Key Employees
- Blackboard Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Blackboard Inc - Major Products and Services
- Blackboard Inc - History
- Blackboard Inc - Company Statement
- Blackboard Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Blackboard Inc - Business Description
- Blackboard Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Blackboard Inc - Strengths
- Blackboard Inc - Weaknesses
- Blackboard Inc - Opportunities
- Blackboard Inc - Threats
- Blackboard Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Blackboard Inc, Key Facts
- Blackboard Inc, Key Employees
- Blackboard Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Blackboard Inc, Major Products and Services
- Blackboard Inc, History
- Blackboard Inc, Other Locations
- Blackboard Inc, Subsidiaries
- Blackboard Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Pearson plc
- Jenzabar, Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Oracle Corp
- International Business Machines Corp
- Schoology, Inc.
- Microsoft Corp
- D2L Corp
- Barnes & Noble Education Inc
- Datatel Inc
- ADOBE Inc
- Instructure Inc