The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Computer Services Inc (CSI) provides technology solutions for financial institutions and corporate entities. Its banking solutions include print and electronic distribution, digital banking, core processing, regulatory compliance, document delivery services and managed services, payments processing, internet and mobile banking and cloud-based managed services. The company also provides telecommunications services, cybersecurity, cloud-based managed services, network management, processing services, professional services, maintenance, support, software licensing, installation, e-business services and equipment and supply sales. Its customers include community and regional banks, multi-bank holding companies and global technology, logistics and insurance organizations, and variety of other business enterprises. CSI is headquartered in Paducah, Kentucky, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Computer Services Inc - Key Facts
- Computer Services Inc - Key Employees
- Computer Services Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Computer Services Inc - Major Products and Services
- Computer Services Inc - History
- Computer Services Inc - Company Statement
- Computer Services Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Computer Services Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Business Solutions Group
- Business Segment: Enterprise Banking Group
- Computer Services Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Computer Services Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Computer Services Inc - Strengths
- Computer Services Inc - Weaknesses
- Computer Services Inc - Opportunities
- Computer Services Inc - Threats
- Computer Services Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Computer Services Inc, Key Facts
- Computer Services Inc, Key Employees
- Computer Services Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Computer Services Inc, Major Products and Services
- Computer Services Inc, History
- Computer Services Inc, Other Locations
- Computer Services Inc, Subsidiaries
- Computer Services Inc, Key Competitors
- Computer Services Inc, Annual Ratios
- Computer Services Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Computer Services Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Computer Services Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Total System Services LLC
- MTM Technologies Inc
- Digiliti Money Inc
- Jack Henry & Associates Inc
- Intuit Inc
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc
- ACI Worldwide Inc
- Fiserv Inc
- VeriFone Systems Inc