This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsImperial Energy Ltd (IEL), a subsidiary of ONGC Videsh Ltd, is an independent upstream oil and gas company. The company has exploration and production licenses in the Tomsk region of Western Siberia, Russia. It has an interest in 10 blocks, including 69, 77, 80, 70-23M, 70-3SM, 70-3M, 70-3EM, 70-3, 85-1 and 86 which are wholly owned by the company. The company carries out E&P activities through four independent entities, which operate in the territory of Tomsk. It also operates a pipeline network, oil treatment facilities, and custody transfer facilities at Luginetskoye and Zavyalovo. The company transports oil through the Transneft pipeline system. IEL is headquartered in Tomsk, Tomsk Oblast, Russia.
Imperial Energy Ltd Key Recent DevelopmentsJan 31, 2023: Imperial announces fourth quarter 2022 financial and operating results
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Key Facts
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Key Employees
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Imperial Energy Ltd - History
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Business Description
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Imperial Energy Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Strengths
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Weaknesses
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Opportunities
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Threats
- Imperial Energy Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jan 31, 2023: Imperial announces fourth quarter 2022 financial and operating results
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Imperial Energy Ltd, Key Facts
- Imperial Energy Ltd, Key Employees
- Imperial Energy Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Imperial Energy Ltd, History
- Imperial Energy Ltd, Other Locations
- Imperial Energy Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Imperial Energy Ltd, Joint Venture
- Imperial Energy Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- NK RussNeft
- Hurricane Energy Plc
- Gazprom Neft