The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsTribal Group Plc (Tribal) provides software and services to support the management of educational institutions. The company offers self-assessment and review, early year and school inspections, school improvement, professional learning, quality mark, student experience barometer, destinations of leavers surveys, operational benchmarking, marketing and recruitment, admissions and enrolment, learning and studying, assessment and examination, student welfare and support, business engagement, graduation and alumni management. Tribal serves universities, colleges and schools to support managers, administrators and senior academic staff to enhance the quality of education and experience for their students. The company and its subsidiaries operate in the UK, the US, New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, South Africa, Canada, Philippines, and Bahrain. The company is headquartered in Bristol, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Tribal Group Plc - Key Facts
- Tribal Group Plc - Key Employees
- Tribal Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Tribal Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- Tribal Group Plc - History
- Tribal Group Plc - Company Statement
- Tribal Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Tribal Group Plc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Educations Services
- Business Segment: Student Information Systems
- Geographical Segment: Australia
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Geographical Segment: Other Asia Pacific
- Geographical Segment: Rest of the World
- Geographical Segment: The UK
- R&D Overview
- Tribal Group Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Tribal Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tribal Group Plc - Strengths
- Tribal Group Plc - Weaknesses
- Tribal Group Plc - Opportunities
- Tribal Group Plc - Threats
- Tribal Group Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Tribal Group Plc, Key Facts
- Tribal Group Plc, Key Employees
- Tribal Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Tribal Group Plc, Major Products and Services
- Tribal Group Plc, History
- Tribal Group Plc, Other Locations
- Tribal Group Plc, Subsidiaries
- Tribal Group Plc, Key Competitors
- Tribal Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Tribal Group Plc, Annual Ratios
- Tribal Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Tribal Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Tribal Group Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Tribal Group Plc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Tribal Group Plc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Stark Software International Ltd
- Nuance Communications Inc
- EBSCO Information Services
- Hobsons Plc
- Ellucian Company LP