The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsSecuritas AB (Securitas) is a provider of intelligent protective and security solutions. It provides mobile security services and electronic alarm surveillance services. The company offers various protective services including on-site, mobile, and remote guarding mobile services, monitoring services, remote video solutions, aviation security, enterprise risk management and electronic security, fire, and safety services. The company provides services to aviation, construction, critical infrastructure, data centers, global clients, industry/manufacturing, maritime offices, retail, residential, small and medium enterprises across North America, Europe, Africa, Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia. It also offers security consulting and investigation services in Africa, Middle East, and Asia. Securitas is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Securitas AB Key Recent DevelopmentsMay 04, 2023: Decisions at Securitas' Annual General Meeting 2023
May 04, 2022: Securitas AB Interim Report January-March 2022
Apr 27, 2022: Securitas AB to publish the Interim report January-March 2022
Mar 25, 2022: Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in Securitas AB
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Securitas AB - Key Facts
- Securitas AB - Key Employees
- Securitas AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Securitas AB - Major Products and Services
- Securitas AB - History
- Securitas AB - Company Statement
- Securitas AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Securitas AB - Business Description
- Business Segment: Other
- Business Segment: Security Services Europe
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Security Services Ibero-America
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Security Services North America
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: All Other Countries
- Geographical Segment: Sweden
- Geographical Segment: The US
- Securitas AB - Corporate Strategy
- Securitas AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Securitas AB - Strengths
- Securitas AB - Weaknesses
- Securitas AB - Opportunities
- Securitas AB - Threats
- Securitas AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- May 04, 2023: Decisions at Securitas' Annual General Meeting 2023
- May 04, 2022: Securitas AB Interim Report January-March 2022
- Apr 27, 2022: Securitas AB to publish the Interim report January-March 2022
- Mar 25, 2022: Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in Securitas AB
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Securitas AB, Key Facts
- Securitas AB, Key Employees
- Securitas AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Securitas AB, Major Products and Services
- Securitas AB, History
- Securitas AB, Subsidiaries
- Securitas AB, Key Competitors
- Securitas AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Securitas AB, Annual Ratios
- Securitas AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Securitas AB, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Securitas AB, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Prosegur Compania De Seguridad SA
- Universal Protection Service, Inc
- First Response Group Ltd
- G4S Plc.
- Command Security Corporation