This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - A summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsTeaM Energy Corp (TeaM Energy), a joint venture of Tokyo Electric Power Company and Marubeni Corporation, is an independent power producer. The company owns and operates clean coal power plants and has an ownership interest in a natural-gas-based plant. The company primarily supplies electricity to the National Power Corporation (NPC) under a contract. The company sells the electricity produced from the uncontracted capacity in its plants to electric cooperatives, private utility companies, large industrial end-users and economic zones. It has interests in power plants in Quezon, Pangasinan and Batangas regions in the Philippines. TeaM Energy is headquartered in Taguig City, Philippines.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with a detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- TeaM Energy Corp - Key Facts
- TeaM Energy Corp - Key Employees
- TeaM Energy Corp - Major Products and Services
- TeaM Energy Corp - History
- TeaM Energy Corp - Company Statement
- TeaM Energy Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- TeaM Energy Corp - Business Description
- TeaM Energy Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- TeaM Energy Corp - Strengths
- TeaM Energy Corp - Weaknesses
- TeaM Energy Corp - Opportunities
- TeaM Energy Corp - Threats
- TeaM Energy Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- TeaM Energy Corp, Key Facts
- TeaM Energy Corp, Key Employees
- TeaM Energy Corp, Major Products and Services
- TeaM Energy Corp, History
- TeaM Energy Corp, Other Locations
- TeaM Energy Corp, Subsidiaries
- TeaM Energy Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- First Gas Power Corp
- Quezon Power (Philippines) Ltd. Co.
- Philippine National Power Corporation
- KEPCO Philippines Corp