1h Free Analyst TimeLIXIL Corp (5938) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsLIXIL Corp (LIXIL) is a provider of housing and building materials. It manufactures and distributes housing and living-related products such as windows and interior and exterior building materials, tiles, entrance doors and interior fabrics to larger systems such as unit bathrooms, washstands, toilets and kitchens. LIXIL also offers services such as real estate franchising, housing loans and real estate management. The company offers products and services under various brands such as INAX, Grohe, American Standard, Tostem, Richelle, Spage, Interio, Exsior, NODEA, and Super Wall. It serves dealers, developers, wholesalers, construction companies, retailers, architectural firms and general consumers. The company has its presence in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific. LIXIL is headquartered in Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
LIXIL Corp Key Recent DevelopmentsOct 31, 2022: LIXIL Announces Consolidated Financial Results for the First Half Ended September 30, 2022
Jul 29, 2022: LIXIL announces Q1 results for fiscal year ending March 31, 2023
Jul 29, 2022: T1 : G1 : LIXIL Q1 Revenue Rises, Profits Decline but Showing Recovery
Jun 16, 2021: LIXIL Partner Excellence Award given again to DURST / GOTO INC, Japan
Feb 05, 2021: Q3 Results for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2021 (IFRS)
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- LIXIL Corp - Key Facts
- LIXIL Corp - Key Employees
- LIXIL Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- LIXIL Corp - Major Products and Services
- LIXIL Corp - History
- LIXIL Corp - Company Statement
- LIXIL Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- LIXIL Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: Building Technology Business
- Business Segment: Housing and Services Business
- Business Segment: Housing Technology Business
- Business Segment: Water Technology Business
- Geographical Segment: Asia
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Geographical Segment: Other
- R&D Overview
- LIXIL Corp - Corporate Strategy
- LIXIL Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- LIXIL Corp - Strengths
- LIXIL Corp - Weaknesses
- LIXIL Corp - Opportunities
- LIXIL Corp - Threats
- LIXIL Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- LIXIL Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Oct 31, 2022: LIXIL Announces Consolidated Financial Results for the First Half Ended September 30, 2022
- Jul 29, 2022: LIXIL announces Q1 results for fiscal year ending March 31, 2023
- Jul 29, 2022: T1 : G1 : LIXIL Q1 Revenue Rises, Profits Decline but Showing Recovery
- Jun 16, 2021: LIXIL Partner Excellence Award given again to DURST / GOTO INC, Japan
- Feb 05, 2021: Q3 Results for the Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2021 (IFRS)
- Feb 05, 2021: LIXIL CORP announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter Ended December 31, 2020
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- LIXIL Corp, Key Facts
- LIXIL Corp, Key Employees
- LIXIL Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- LIXIL Corp, Major Products and Services
- LIXIL Corp, History
- LIXIL Corp, Subsidiaries
- LIXIL Corp, Key Competitors
- LIXIL Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- LIXIL Corp, Annual Ratios
- LIXIL Corp, Interim Ratios
- LIXIL Corp, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- LIXIL Corp, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- LIXIL Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Eidai Co Ltd
- YKK AP Inc
- Nichiha Corp
- Rinnai Corp
- Matsushita Electric Works, Ltd.
- Hitachi Housetec Co., Ltd.
- Daiken Corp
- Toto Ltd
- Seiko Group Corp
- Oppein Home Group Inc