The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business Description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate Strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company History - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major Products and Services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive Biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key Operational Heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed Financial Ratios for the Past Five Years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim Ratios for the Last Five Interim Periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Alfa Laval AB (Alfa Laval) is a provider of specialized products and solutions for heat transfer, separation and fluid handling. Its portfolio of products include centrifuges, pumps and valves, heat ex changers, thermal fluid systems, boilers, decanters, burners, evaporation systems, high speed separators and tank equipment. These products are designed to optimize the processes such as heating, cooling, separating, and transporting of products including oil, water, chemicals, beverages, and foodstuffs. The company offers its products and services to energy, paper and pulp, steel, chemicals, food, dairy and beverages, marine, transportation, machinery, HVAC, mining, water and waste treatment, semiconductor, electronics, personal care and Pharmaceutical industries. It has operations in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania. Alfa Laval is headquartered in Lund, Sweden.
Alfa Laval AB Key Recent Developments
Apr 04,2017: Alfa Laval Wins SEK 55 Million Energy-efficiency Order in Africa
Mar 28,2017: Alfa Laval AFEM For Smit Inert Gas Systems Produces Significant Fuel Savings
Mar 08,2017: Alfa Laval Methanol Booster Systems Excel In Over 4500 Hours Of Operation
Mar 01,2017: Gas Operations Commence At The Newly Expanded Alfa Laval Test & Training Centre
Jan 31,2017: Alfa Laval Fourth quarter and full year 2016
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Alfa Laval AB - Key Facts
Alfa Laval AB - Key Employees
Alfa Laval AB - Key Employee Biographies
Alfa Laval AB - Major Products and Services
Alfa Laval AB - History
Alfa Laval AB - Company Statement
Alfa Laval AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Alfa Laval AB - Business Description
Alfa Laval AB - Corporate Strategy
Alfa Laval AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Alfa Laval AB - Strengths
Alfa Laval AB - Weaknesses
Alfa Laval AB - Opportunities
Alfa Laval AB - Threats
Alfa Laval AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Alfa Laval AB, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 04, 2017: Alfa Laval Wins SEK 55 Million Energy-efficiency Order in Africa
Mar 28, 2017: Alfa Laval AFEM For Smit Inert Gas Systems Produces Significant Fuel Savings
Mar 08, 2017: Alfa Laval Methanol Booster Systems Excel In Over 4500 Hours Of Operation
Mar 01, 2017: Gas Operations Commence At The Newly Expanded Alfa Laval Test & Training Centre
Jan 31, 2017: Alfa Laval Fourth quarter and full year 2016
Jan 31, 2017: Alfa Laval AB Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016
Jan 02, 2017: Alfa Laval Wins SEK150 Million Energy-Efficiency Order In Middle East
Jan 02, 2017: Alfa Laval Wins SEK 150 Million Energy-efficiency Order in the Middle East
Nov 09, 2016: Alfa Laval Wins SEK 50 Million Power Order
Nov 07, 2016: Alfa Laval Wins SEK 125 Million Energy-Efficiency Order
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables:
Alfa Laval AB, Key Facts
Alfa Laval AB, Key Employees
Alfa Laval AB, Key Employee Biographies
Alfa Laval AB, Major Products and Services
Alfa Laval AB, History
Alfa Laval AB, Subsidiaries
Alfa Laval AB, Key Competitors
Alfa Laval AB, Ratios based on current share price
Alfa Laval AB, Annual Ratios
Alfa Laval AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Alfa Laval AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Alfa Laval AB, Interim Ratios
Alfa Laval AB, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Alfa Laval AB, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Alfa Laval AB, Ratio Charts
- Zehnder Group AG
- Swep International AB
- SPX Corporation
- Saacke GmbH
- Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha, Ltd.
- Lennox International Inc.
- ITT Corporation
- Hisaka Works, Ltd.
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- FRISTAM Pumpen KG (GmbH & Co.)
- Flottweg AG
- APV Overseas Holdings Limited
- Andritz AG