1h Free Analyst TimeVersalis SpA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsVersalis SpA (Versalis), formerly Polimeri Europa S.p.A., is a petrochemical manufacturing company. The company operates through four business lines such as intermediates, polyethylene, styrenics and elastomers. Its product line includes ethylene, propylene, acetone, toluene, butadiene 1,3, butene 1, cracking oil, mixed xylenes, phenol, acetophenone, cyclohexanone, ka oil-olone, alphametilstirene and others. The company also offers sales assistance, technical support and network services. These products find application in automotive and transportation, agriculture, construction, electronics, furniture, telecommunications, packaging and others. It has manufacturing facilities in Italy, Belgium, France, and others. Versalis is a subsidiary of Eni S.p.A. and is headquartered in San Donato Milanese, Milano, Italy.
Versalis SpA Key Recent DevelopmentsAug 08, 2022: Versalis Dunastyr selects Antea Asset Integrity Management Software for its Mechanical Integrity Program
Jul 04, 2022: Versalis to sign agreement with Forever Plast for plastics recycling plant at Porto Marghera
Apr 08, 2022: Versalis to license technology to Shandong Eco Chemical Co. Ltd
Feb 16, 2022: Versalis: the production of bioethanol up and running at Crescentino
Dec 16, 2021: Versalis and BTS Biogas to develop innovative technology for the production of biogas and biomethane from lignocellulosic biomasses
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Versalis SpA - Key Facts
- Versalis SpA - Key Employees
- Versalis SpA - Key Employee Biographies
- Versalis SpA - Major Products and Services
- Versalis SpA - History
- Versalis SpA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Versalis SpA - Business Description
- Versalis SpA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Versalis SpA - Strengths
- Versalis SpA - Weaknesses
- Versalis SpA - Opportunities
- Versalis SpA - Threats
- Versalis SpA - Key Competitors
- Versalis SpA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Aug 08, 2022: Versalis Dunastyr selects Antea Asset Integrity Management Software for its Mechanical Integrity Program
- Jul 04, 2022: Versalis to sign agreement with Forever Plast for plastics recycling plant at Porto Marghera
- Apr 08, 2022: Versalis to license technology to Shandong Eco Chemical Co. Ltd
- Feb 16, 2022: Versalis: the production of bioethanol up and running at Crescentino
- Dec 16, 2021: Versalis and BTS Biogas to develop innovative technology for the production of biogas and biomethane from lignocellulosic biomasses
- Dec 03, 2021: Versalis to license technology to Indian company Supreme Petrochem Ltd for production of styrenic polymers
- Nov 15, 2021: PJSC Tatneft develops rubber production in Togliatti
- Oct 06, 2021: Technip Energies and Siemens Energy announce joint development of decarbonized rotating olefins cracker technology and selection by cracker of future consortium
- Jun 24, 2021: Versalis and Saipem together to produce sustainable bioethanol signed an agreement for the promotion of Versalis’ technology PROESA
- Feb 02, 2021: Versalis licenses LDPE-EVA technology for MTO project in Uzbekistan
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Versalis SpA, Key Facts
- Versalis SpA, Key Employees
- Versalis SpA, Key Employee Biographies
- Versalis SpA, Major Products and Services
- Versalis SpA, History
- Versalis SpA, Subsidiaries
- Versalis SpA, Joint Venture
- Versalis SpA, Key Competitors
- Versalis SpA, Recent Deals Summary
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Total Petrochemicals & Refining SA/NV
- Solvay Chemicals International SA
- Ineos Group AG
- E I du Pont de Nemours and Co
- Borealis AG
- BASF SE