1h Free Analyst TimeCost Plus Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The analyst's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Cost Plus, Inc. (Cost Plus), a subsidiary of Bed Bath and Beyond Inc., is a retailer of home furnishings and entertainment products. The company’s product portfolio includes home decorating items, furniture products, outdoor furniture, tabletop and kitchen items, rugs, lighting, jewelry and clothing, gifts, decorative accessories, jewelry, fashion accessories, personal care items, gourmet foods, holiday celebration products, home decor and entertainment solutions, and beverage products. Cost Plus also offers foods and beverages including wine, coffee, tea, and imported beer and mineral water. The company operates stores across the US. It has distribution centers in Stockton, California, and Windsor, Virginia. Cost Plus is headquartered in Oakland, California, the US .
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- Cost Plus Inc - Key Facts
- Cost Plus Inc - Key Employees
- Cost Plus Inc - Major Products and Services
- Cost Plus Inc - History
Cost Plus Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Cost Plus Inc - Business Description
- Cost Plus Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cost Plus Inc - Strengths
- Cost Plus Inc - Weaknesses
- Cost Plus Inc - Opportunities
- Cost Plus Inc - Threats
Cost Plus Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Cost Plus Inc, Key Facts
- Cost Plus Inc, Key Employees
- Cost Plus Inc, Major Products and Services
- Cost Plus Inc, History
- Cost Plus Inc, Other Locations
- Cost Plus Inc, Subsidiaries
Cost Plus Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Williams Sonoma Inc
- Trader Joe's Company
- Pottery Barn Inc
- Pier 1 Imports Inc
- Kirkland's Inc
- Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.
- Haverty Furniture Companies Inc
- Ethan Allen Interiors Inc
- Crate and Barrel