1h Free Analyst TimeNufarm Ltd (NUF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsNufarm Ltd (Nufarm) is an agricultural chemical company that manufactures and markets crop protection solutions and seed technologies. Its products include herbicides, insecticides, and fungicides. The seed treatment products provide protection and treatment for damage caused by insects, fungus, and disease. The company's products are used to help farmers protect crops against damage caused by weeds, pests, and disease. Nufarm also sells seeds and seed treatment products including canola, sorghum, and sunflower crops. The company has manufacturing, and marketing operations based in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North America, and Latin America. Nufarm is headquartered in Laverton North, Victoria, Australia.
Nufarm Ltd Key Recent DevelopmentsDec 12, 2022: Nufarm Announces Full Year Results 2022
Nov 16, 2022: Nufarm announces FY22 Results - Delivers record revenue and underlying EBITDA result, with growth across all operating segments
Sep 21, 2022: Nufarm appoints Alexandra Gartmann as Non-executive director
May 19, 2022: Nufarm Half Year Results 2022
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- Nufarm Ltd - Key Facts
- Nufarm Ltd - Key Employees
- Nufarm Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Nufarm Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Nufarm Ltd - History
- Nufarm Ltd - Company Statement
- Nufarm Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Nufarm Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Corporate
- Business Segment: Crop Protection
- Business Segment: Seed Technologies
- Geographical Segment: Australia
- Geographical Segment: Brazil
- Geographical Segment: Rest of world
- Geographical Segment: The US
- R&D Overview
- Nufarm Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Nufarm Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Nufarm Ltd - Strengths
- Nufarm Ltd - Weaknesses
- Nufarm Ltd - Opportunities
- Nufarm Ltd - Threats
- Nufarm Ltd - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Nufarm Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Dec 12, 2022: Nufarm Announces Full Year Results 2022
- Nov 16, 2022: Nufarm announces FY22 Results - Delivers record revenue and underlying EBITDA result, with growth across all operating segments
- Sep 21, 2022: Nufarm appoints Alexandra Gartmann as Non-executive director
- May 19, 2022: Nufarm Half Year Results 2022
- Mar 15, 2022: Nufarm Welcomes Sonia Greguol to the Leadership Team
- Feb 01, 2022: Nuseed and BP enter into strategic agreement to accelerate market adoption of Nuseed Carinata as a sustainable low-carbon biofuel feedstock
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- Nufarm Ltd, Key Facts
- Nufarm Ltd, Key Employees
- Nufarm Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Nufarm Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Nufarm Ltd, History
- Nufarm Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Nufarm Ltd, Key Competitors
- Nufarm Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Nufarm Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Nufarm Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Nufarm Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Nufarm Ltd, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Nufarm Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Incitec Pivot Ltd
- Impact Fertilisers Australia Pty. Ltd
- CSBP Ltd
- Bayer CropScience Holdings Pty Ltd
- Accensi Pty Ltd.