This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Transnet SOC Ltd (Transnet) is a state-owned freight transport and logistics company. It operates main ports, rail network and freight railways, and multi-product hydrocarbon pipeline network South Africa. The company offers cargo handling, logistics, transportation, and transshipment of general freight commodities and containerized freight; refined petroleum, crude oil, aviation fuel, and gas; and port infrastructure and marine services. Transnet provides integrated transport solutions for industrial and commercial customers in the bulk and manufacturing sectors. The company is fully owned by the South African government but operates as a corporate entity aimed at both supporting and contributing to the country’s freight logistics network. Transnet is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Transnet SOC Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 05, 2017: Exxaro Resources signs coal export transportation agreement with Transnet
Sep 13, 2017: Port Of Saldanha’s New LPG Terminal Launched
Sep 07, 2017: Sunrise Energy's R1Bn LPG Storage Facility To Boost Energy Security, Downstream Competition
Jul 03, 2017: Transnet annual revenue up
Apr 19, 2017: Royal Vopak: Interim Update Q1 2017
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Transnet SOC Ltd - Key Facts
- Transnet SOC Ltd - Key Employees
- Transnet SOC Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Transnet SOC Ltd - History
- Transnet SOC Ltd - Company Statement
- Transnet SOC Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Transnet SOC Ltd - Business Description
- Transnet SOC Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Transnet SOC Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Transnet SOC Ltd - Strengths
- Transnet SOC Ltd - Weaknesses
- Transnet SOC Ltd - Opportunities
- Transnet SOC Ltd - Threats
- Transnet SOC Ltd - Key Competitors
- Oct 05, 2017: Exxaro Resources signs coal export transportation agreement with Transnet
- Jul 03, 2017: Transnet annual revenue up
- Apr 19, 2017: Royal Vopak: Interim Update Q1 2017
- Transnet SOC Ltd, Key Facts
- Transnet SOC Ltd, Key Employees
- Transnet SOC Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Transnet SOC Ltd, History
- Transnet SOC Ltd, Other Locations
- Transnet SOC Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Transnet SOC Ltd, Key Competitors
- Vale SA
- Sasol Ltd
- Sabine Oil & Gas Corporation
- Rossiiskie Zheleznye Dorogi
- Petroline Holdings
- Petroleum, Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa (SOC) Ltd
- Ferrovie dello stato SpA
- Engen Petroleum Ltd
- Bidvest Tank Terminals