1h Free Analyst TimeGrupo Farma - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsGrupo Farma produces, markets and sells prescription drugs and OTC products. The group's product portfolio consists of drugs addressing a wide range of therapeutic areas such as infection, pain/inflammation, cardiovascular, osteoporosis, vitamins/minerals, heartburn/gastrointestinal disorders, and flu/respiratory problems, among others. The company also operates a pharmaceutical development center in Caracas and a manufacturing plant at Maracay, Venezuela which offers services through technological research division and a health-care development division. It operates through its subsidiaries in Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru. Grupo Farma is headquartered in Caracas, Venezuela.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Grupo Farma - Key Facts
- Grupo Farma - Key Employees
- Grupo Farma - Major Products and Services
- Grupo Farma - History
- Grupo Farma - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Grupo Farma - Business Description
- Grupo Farma - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Grupo Farma - Strengths
- Grupo Farma - Weaknesses
- Grupo Farma - Opportunities
- Grupo Farma - Threats
- Grupo Farma - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Grupo Farma, Key Facts
- Grupo Farma, Key Employees
- Grupo Farma, Major Products and Services
- Grupo Farma, History
- Grupo Farma, Subsidiaries
- Grupo Farma, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Laboratorios Biopas SA
- Vargas Laboratorios, SA
- Pfizer Venezuela SA
- Calox Laboratories, CA
- Daiichi Sankyo Venezuela SA