1h Free Analyst TimeAbbott Toxicology Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsAbbott Toxicology Ltd (Abbott Toxicology), formerly Alere Toxicology Plc, a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, is a provider of diagnostic-based toxicology solutions. The company offers drug, alcohol and healthcare testing products and services including laboratory testing, point of care testing, supporting services, laboratory reagents and forensic toxicology services. Its major solutions include drug treatment testing services, maritime drug and alcohol testing and others. Alere Toxicology solutions are used across forensic and clinical toxicology, law enforcement, prisons, healthcare, military and industries such as construction, utilities, oil & gas and transport/logistic. It has a presence in the US, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, and the UK. The company is headquartered in Abingdon, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd - Key Facts
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd - Key Employees
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd - History
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd - Business Description
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd - Strengths
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd - Weaknesses
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd - Opportunities
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd - Threats
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd, Key Facts
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd, Key Employees
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd, History
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd, Other Locations
- Abbott Toxicology Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Randox Laboratories Ltd
- Mast Group Ltd
- Hologic Inc
- Cambridge Clinical Laboratories Ltd