This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
InterSystems Corporation (InterSystems) is a provider of IT solutions offering advanced data management, connectivity, and analytics technologies. It offers information engines that power important applications in the healthcare, financial services, telecommunication, governments and other sectors. Some of its major product brands include InterSystems Cache; InterSystems Ensembe; InterSystems HealthShare and InterSystems TrakCare. InterSystems offer its products and services to customers across the world. The company has offices in various countries across the world including, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Finland, France, Germany, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand and the UK among several others. InterSystems is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the US.
InterSystems Corporation Key Recent Developments
Feb 26,2018 Edico Genome And InterSystems Partner To Streamline Clinical Next-Generation Sequencing Workflows
Nov 08,2017 InterSystems Recognized as a Challenger in 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Operational Database Management Systems
Oct 09,2017 NHS-First Mental Health Project Signals Better Connected Care for Patients in Crisis
Sep 25,2017 Capital Health's Specialized Rehabilitation Hospital Selects InterSystems TrakCare to Become a Fully Digital Hospital
Sep 12,2017 New Comprehensive Data Platform Accelerates Application Development and Deployment
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- InterSystems Corporation - Key Facts
- InterSystems Corporation - Key Employees
- InterSystems Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- InterSystems Corporation - Major Products and Services
- InterSystems Corporation - History
- InterSystems Corporation - Company Statement
- InterSystems Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- InterSystems Corporation - Business Description
- InterSystems Corporation - Corporate Strategy
- InterSystems Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- InterSystems Corporation - Strengths
- InterSystems Corporation - Weaknesses
- InterSystems Corporation - Opportunities
- InterSystems Corporation - Threats
- InterSystems Corporation - Key Competitors
- InterSystems Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
- Feb 26, 2018: Edico Genome And InterSystems Partner To Streamline Clinical Next-Generation Sequencing Workflows
- Nov 08, 2017: InterSystems Recognized as a Challenger in 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Operational Database Management Systems
- Oct 09, 2017: NHS-First Mental Health Project Signals Better Connected Care for Patients in Crisis
- Sep 25, 2017: Capital Health's Specialized Rehabilitation Hospital Selects InterSystems TrakCare to Become a Fully Digital Hospital
- Sep 12, 2017: New Comprehensive Data Platform Accelerates Application Development and Deployment
- Jun 30, 2017: Fitango Health Developing Solutions for Post-Acute Care using InterSystems Technology
- Jun 15, 2017: Integration of Public, Private Health Information Exchanges Aims to Enhance Population Health Management
- Apr 03, 2017: Baystate Health’s TechSpring Innovation Center Launches Development Environment Based on InterSystems Platform
- Feb 08, 2017: Netsmart Leverages InterSystems Data Platform to Give Behavioral Health Professionals Better Insights on Patient Data
- Jan 25, 2017: InterSystems and Clinical Architecture Partner to Deliver Clinically Relevant Information for Personalized Population Health Management
- InterSystems Corporation, Key Facts
- InterSystems Corporation, Key Employees
- InterSystems Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
- InterSystems Corporation, Major Products and Services
- InterSystems Corporation, History
- InterSystems Corporation, Other Locations
- InterSystems Corporation, Subsidiaries
- InterSystems Corporation, Key Competitors
- InterSystems Corporation, Recent Deals Summary