The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsSingapura Finance Ltd (SFL) provides personal and business banking solutions. Personal banking includes deposit services; safe deposit box; personal saving accounts for juniors, adults, and seniors; and loans for automobiles, mortgage, pleasure craft, personal purpose, gold share, commercial and industrial property, wise share, and private residential property, among others. Business banking provides financing for equipment and machinery, inventory, property development, commercial vessels and vehicles, business loans and overdrafts, enterprise, and block discounting for motors. It also offers working capital, fixed assets and temporary bridging loans. It has customer centers in Woodlands, Bedok, Jurong Gateway, East Coast, Ang Mo Kio, and Serangoon. SFL is headquartered in Singapore.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Singapura Finance Ltd - Key Facts
- Singapura Finance Ltd - Key Employees
- Singapura Finance Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Singapura Finance Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Singapura Finance Ltd - History
- Singapura Finance Ltd - Company Statement
- Singapura Finance Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Singapura Finance Ltd - Business Description
- Singapura Finance Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Singapura Finance Ltd - Strengths
- Singapura Finance Ltd - Weaknesses
- Singapura Finance Ltd - Opportunities
- Singapura Finance Ltd - Threats
- Singapura Finance Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Singapura Finance Ltd, Key Facts
- Singapura Finance Ltd, Key Employees
- Singapura Finance Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Singapura Finance Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Singapura Finance Ltd, History
- Singapura Finance Ltd, Other Locations
- Singapura Finance Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Singapura Finance Ltd, Key Competitors
- Singapura Finance Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Singapura Finance Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Singapura Finance Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Singapura Finance Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Singapura Finance Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- United Overseas Bank Ltd
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd
- Sing Investments & Finance Ltd
- Hong Leong Finance Limited
- DBS Bank Ltd