1h Free Analyst TimeBetco Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsBetco Corp (Betco) is a provider of cleaning and sanitary solutions. The company develops, manufactures, and markets chemicals and equipment for various sectors such as education, retail/grocery, property management, contract cleaners, manufacturing, food service, healthcare, hospitality and other. It offers formulations through various solutions including BioActive Solution, dilution control, disinfection solutions, floor care, hand hygiene, laundry, equipment, odor management, smart restroom system, sustainability and ware washing solutions. Betco's equipment ranges from special floor-scrubbing machines to heavy duty stripping machines. It also offers software and training for facility maintenance. The company commercializes its products under Workman, Betco, Fibercap, Compass, FiberPRO, BioActive Solutions, Glybet, Crete Rx, Best Bet, Sentec, Green Earth, and Densiclean brand names. Betco is headquartered in Bowling Green, Ohio, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Betco Corp - Key Facts
- Betco Corp - Key Employees
- Betco Corp - Major Products and Services
- Betco Corp - History
- Betco Corp - Company Statement
- Betco Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Betco Corp - Business Description
- Betco Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Betco Corp - Strengths
- Betco Corp - Weaknesses
- Betco Corp - Opportunities
- Betco Corp - Threats
- Betco Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Betco Corp, Key Facts
- Betco Corp, Key Employees
- Betco Corp, Major Products and Services
- Betco Corp, History
- Betco Corp, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Tennant Co
- Spartan Chemical Company Inc
- Reckitt Benckiser LLC
- Kimberly-Clark Corp
- Anderson Chemical Company, Inc.