This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsVerizon Connect (Verizon Connect) is a provider of fleet management services. The company offers enterprise services, fleet dashcam, compliance management, field services and scheduling, asset tracking, fleet data and anlaytics, and API developer tools. It also offers OEM automotive solutions for automakers, telematics systems, fleet tracking software, field service software, asset tracking software and solutions. The company serves various industries, including oil and gas, mining, transportation and logistics, construction and heavy equipment, utilities, telecom, food, beverage, and retail. The company's business presence in North America, EMEA, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. Verizon Connect is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Verizon Connect Key Recent DevelopmentsApr 11, 2022: Verizon Connect charges up EV fleet management with Sawatch Labs
Dec 16, 2021: Verizon and LA Unified provide internet access to Nevada families in need
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Verizon Connect - Key Facts
- Verizon Connect - Key Employees
- Verizon Connect - Key Employee Biographies
- Verizon Connect - Major Products and Services
- Verizon Connect - History
- Verizon Connect - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Verizon Connect - Business Description
- Verizon Connect - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Verizon Connect - Strengths
- Verizon Connect - Weaknesses
- Verizon Connect - Opportunities
- Verizon Connect - Threats
- Verizon Connect - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Apr 11, 2022: Verizon Connect charges up EV fleet management with Sawatch Labs
- Dec 16, 2021: Verizon and LA Unified provide internet access to Nevada families in need
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Verizon Connect, Key Facts
- Verizon Connect, Key Employees
- Verizon Connect, Key Employee Biographies
- Verizon Connect, Major Products and Services
- Verizon Connect, History
- Verizon Connect, Other Locations
- Verizon Connect, Subsidiaries
- Verizon Connect, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Trimble Mobile Resource Management
- Teletrac, Inc.
- ServiceTitan Inc
- Samsara Inc.
- PeopleNet Communications Corporation
- OnStar Corporation
- NexTraq, Inc.
- Descartes Systems Group Inc
- CalAmp Corp
- Agero Inc