The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dufry AG (Dufry) is a travel retail company operating duty-free and duty-paid shops. It operates stores and shops under Dufry, Hudson, Duty Free, Regstaer and Colombian Emeralds brands at airports, border, downtown and hotel shops, railway stations, and cruise liners and seaports. Its product offerings include perfumes and cosmetics, confectionery and food, wine and spirits, watches, jewelry and accessories, tobacco goods, fashion, leather and baggage, literature and publications, electronics and other goods. Through a supply network and global and local companies it carries out distribution across the world. The company operations are spread across Europe, the Americas, Australia, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Dufry is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.
Dufry AG Key Recent Developments
Jul 13, 2017: Dufry reports results for first nine months of 2016
May 26, 2017: Dufry opens new Montego Bay Duty Free arrivals store
May 02, 2017: Dufry posts 7.2% organic growth in Q1
Mar 15, 2017: Dufry announces 2016 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Dufry AG - Key Facts
- Dufry AG - Key Employees
- Dufry AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Dufry AG - Major Products and Services
- Dufry AG - History
- Dufry AG - Company Statement
- Dufry AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Dufry AG - Business Description
- Dufry AG - Corporate Strategy
- Dufry AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Dufry AG - Strengths
- Dufry AG - Weaknesses
- Dufry AG - Opportunities
- Dufry AG - Threats
- Dufry AG - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Jul 13, 2017: Dufry reports results for first nine months of 2016
- Mar 15, 2017: Dufry announces 2016 results
- Ratio Definitions
- Dufry AG, Key Facts
- Dufry AG, Key Employees
- Dufry AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Dufry AG, Major Products and Services
- Dufry AG, History
- Dufry AG, Subsidiaries
- Dufry AG, Affiliate
- Dufry AG, Key Competitors
- Dufry AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Dufry AG, Annual Ratios
- Dufry AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Dufry AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Dufry AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Dufry AG, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Dufry AG, Ratio Charts