This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
McKinsey & Company, Inc. (McKinsey) is a global management consulting company. It provides various services including business building, performance and structure management, organizational change, operations and customer management and merger, and acquisition advisory services. The company also provides strategy development, sourcing, cost reduction, retail marketing, network management, pricing and revenue management services. McKinsey offers consulting services to industries such as aerospace and defense, chemicals, oil and gas, public sector, financial services, telecommunications and consumer packaged goods. The company operates in various countries across Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East, North America, Pacific and South America. McKinsey is headquartered in New York, the US.
McKinsey & Company, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 29,2016: Gautam Kumra appointed India MD of McKinsey & Co
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. - Key Facts
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. - Key Employees
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. - History
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. - Company Statement
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. - Business Description
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. - Strengths
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. - Weaknesses
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. - Opportunities
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. - Threats
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. - Key Competitors
- McKinsey & Company, Inc., Key Facts
- McKinsey & Company, Inc., Key Employees
- McKinsey & Company, Inc., Major Products and Services
- McKinsey & Company, Inc., History
- McKinsey & Company, Inc., Other Locations
- McKinsey & Company, Inc., Subsidiaries
- McKinsey & Company, Inc., Key Competitors
- Vickie Milazzo Institute
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Oliver Wyman Inc
- Mitchell Madison Group
- Gallup, Inc.
- Entech Computer Services Inc
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Dawnbreaker, Inc.
- Bain & Company Inc
- Accenture Plc