1h Free Analyst TimeSingapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSingapore Petroleum Co Ltd (SPC), a subsidiary of PetroChina International (Singapore) Pte Ltd, is an integrated oil and gas company. It carries out exploration, production, refining and terminal operations. The company also markets, distributes and trades crude oil and a range of petroleum products, including naphtha, motor gasoline, automotive diesel oil, jet fuel, fuel oil, and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). The company supplies bunker fuel to international shipping companies at the Singapore port and jet fuel at international airports in the Asia Pacific, including Singapore Changi Airport. It operates an extensive network of fuel stations in Singapore. SPC is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Key Facts
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - History
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Business Description
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Strengths
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Threats
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, Key Facts
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, History
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, Joint Venture
- Singapore Petroleum Co Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Chevron International Pte. Ltd.
- ExxonMobil Oil Singapore Pte Ltd
- BP Singapore Pte. Limited
- Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte) Ltd