This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Lebara Group (Lebara) is a UK-based mobile virtual network operator. The company offers a range of international calling and messaging products, mobile Internet, money transfer services, and prepaid card products. Its product portfolio includes Pay As You Go mobile SIM cards serving international communities in seven European countries and Australia; 500MB, 1GB, 2GB and 3GB mobile internet data passes; MoneyGram money transfer service; and Lebara MasterCard prepaid cards. It has offices in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, Malaysia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. Lebara is headquartered in London, the UK.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Lebara Group - Key Facts
Lebara Group - Key Employees
Lebara Group - Major Products and Services
Lebara Group - History
Lebara Group - Company Statement
Lebara Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Lebara Group - Business Description
Lebara Group - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Lebara Group - Strengths
Lebara Group - Weaknesses
Lebara Group - Opportunities
Lebara Group - Threats
Lebara Group - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables:
Lebara Group, Key Facts
Lebara Group, Key Employees
Lebara Group, Major Products and Services
Lebara Group, History
Lebara Group, Other Locations
Lebara Group, Subsidiaries
Lebara Group, Key Competitors