This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsLebara Group (Lebara) is a mobile virtual network operator. The company offers a range of international calling and messaging products, mobile internet, money transfer services, and prepaid card products. Its product portfolio includes Pay as You Go mobile SIM cards serving international communities in seven European countries and Australia; 2GB, 6GB, 10GB and 20GB mobile internet data passes; MoneyGram money transfer service; and Lebara MasterCard prepaid cards. It has offices in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, Malaysia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. Lebara is headquartered in London, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Lebara Group - Key Facts
- Lebara Group - Key Employees
- Lebara Group - Major Products and Services
- Lebara Group - History
- Lebara Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Lebara Group - Business Description
- Lebara Group - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Lebara Group - Strengths
- Lebara Group - Weaknesses
- Lebara Group - Opportunities
- Lebara Group - Threats
- Lebara Group - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Lebara Group, Key Facts
- Lebara Group, Key Employees
- Lebara Group, Major Products and Services
- Lebara Group, History
- Lebara Group, Other Locations
- Lebara Group, Subsidiaries
- Lebara Group, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Vectone Mobile Limited
- Tesco Mobile Ltd
- Telefonica UK Ltd
- Talkmobile Ltd
- Lycamobile UK Ltd
- Hutchison 3G UK Holdings Ltd