The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ooredoo Q.S.C. (Ooredoo), formerly Qatar Telecom Q.S.C., is a fixed and mobile telecommunications operator that provides wide range of mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services to international and domestic customers. The company is a full service operator offering fixed, mobile, data, residential, enterprise and data center solutions to businesses and individuals. Ooredoo markets its products under several brands, including Ooredoo, Indosat, Asiacell, wi-tribe, Starhub, and Laos. The company conducts business operations in Qatar, Indonesia, Kuwait, Tunisia, Palestine, Maldives, Oman, Iraq, Algeria, Myanmar, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore and Laos. Ooredoo is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
Ooredoo Q.S.C. Key Recent Developments
Oct 03, 2017: Ooredoo Managing Director resigns from board
Aug 27, 2017: Ooredoo wins Gold Stevie Award for best new app
Jul 25, 2017: Ooredoo Group appoints Al-Neama as CTO
Jun 06, 2017: Ooredoo wins IFM award for most Customer Friendly Telecom Provider 2017
May 14, 2017: Oman's Ooredoo appoints new chief business & wholesale officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Key Facts
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Key Employees
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Key Employee Biographies
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Major Products and Services
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - History
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Company Statement
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Business Description
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Corporate Strategy
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Strengths
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Weaknesses
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Opportunities
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Threats
- Ooredoo Q.S.C. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Apr 26, 2017: Ooredoo revenue increased by 2% to reach QAR 8 billion for Q1 2017
- Oct 30, 2016: Ooredoo Q3 profit decreases
- Ratio Definitions
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., Key Facts
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., Key Employees
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., Key Employee Biographies
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., Major Products and Services
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., History
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., Other Locations
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., Subsidiaries
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., Key Competitors
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., Ratios based on current share price
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., Annual Ratios
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- Ooredoo Q.S.C., Ratio Charts
- Zain Kuwait
- Wateen Telecom Ltd
- Vodafone Qatar QSC
- VEON LTD.
- Saudi Telecom Company
- Qualitynet General Trading & Contracting Company WLL
- Korek Telecom
- Kalaam Telecom BSC
- Gulfnet Communications
- Global Telecom Holding SAE
- Dhivehi Raajjeyge Gulhun Private Ltd