The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsSurgutneftegas is an integrated energy company that carries out the production, exploration, gas processing, power generation and marketing of petroleum products, petrochemicals and gas products. Surgutneftegas is engaged in oil and gas processing and power generation, wholesale and retail trade of petroleum products and related services. It owns and operates, Kirishinefteorgsintez refinery in Russia. The company’s refinery produces petroleum products such as motor fuels, aromatics, liquid paraffin, diesel fuel, jet fuel and bitumens. The company also operates its retail activities through subsidiaries and offers a range of reservoir management, construction of facilities, environmental safety and process automation services. Surgutneftegas is headquartered in Surgut, Russia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Surgutneftegas - Key Facts
- Surgutneftegas - Key Employees
- Surgutneftegas - Key Employee Biographies
- Surgutneftegas - Major Products and Services
- Surgutneftegas - History
- Surgutneftegas - Company Statement
- Surgutneftegas - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Surgutneftegas - Business Description
- Business Segment: Exploration and Production
- Business Segment: Other Activities
- Business Segment: Refining and Sale
- Surgutneftegas - Corporate Strategy
- Surgutneftegas - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Surgutneftegas - Strengths
- Surgutneftegas - Weaknesses
- Surgutneftegas - Opportunities
- Surgutneftegas - Threats
- Surgutneftegas - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Surgutneftegas, Key Facts
- Surgutneftegas, Key Employees
- Surgutneftegas, Key Employee Biographies
- Surgutneftegas, Major Products and Services
- Surgutneftegas, History
- Surgutneftegas, Subsidiaries
- Surgutneftegas, Affiliate
- Surgutneftegas, Key Competitors
- Surgutneftegas, Ratios based on current share price
- Surgutneftegas, Annual Ratios
- Surgutneftegas, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Surgutneftegas, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
- Surgutneftegas, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Lukoil Oil Co
- Rosneft Oil Co
- Gazprom Neft