The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Belden Inc. (Belden) is a provider of transmission solutions. The company designs and manufactures cable, connectivity, and networking products, and commercializes them in industrial, enterprise, and broadcast markets. It offers products such as cables, fiber optic cables, composite cable configurations, connectivity and active components. The company solutions find application in secure and reliable transmission of data, sound and video for mission critical applications. Belden markets its products through distributors, end-users, installers and directly to original equipment manufacturers. It has manufacturing facilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Belden is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.
Belden Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 01, 2018: Belden announces results for Q4 and full year 2017
Dec 07, 2017: Belden appoints Diane Brink to board of directors
Nov 01, 2017: Belden reports solid results for third quarter 2017
Aug 03, 2017: Belden reports solid results for second quarter 2017
May 03, 2017: Belden reports solid results for first quarter 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Belden Inc - Key Facts
- Belden Inc - Key Employees
- Belden Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Belden Inc - Major Products and Services
- Belden Inc - History
- Belden Inc - Company Statement
- Belden Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Belden Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Broadcast Solutions
- Business Segment: Enterprise Solutions
- Business Segment: Industrial Solutions
- Business Segment: Network Solutions
- Geographical Segment: Canada
- Geographical Segment: China
- Geographical Segment: Germany
- Geographical Segment: Others
- Geographical Segment: the US
- Belden Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Belden Inc - Strengths
- Belden Inc - Weaknesses
- Belden Inc - Opportunities
- Belden Inc - Threats
- Belden Inc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Dec 07, 2017: Belden appoints Diane Brink to board of directors
- Nov 01, 2017: Belden reports solid results for third quarter 2017
- Aug 03, 2017: Belden reports solid results for second quarter 2017
- May 03, 2017: Belden reports solid results for first quarter 2017
- Feb 02, 2017: Belden reports results for fourth quarter and full year 2016
- Ratio Definitions
- Belden Inc, Key Facts
- Belden Inc, Key Employees
- Belden Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Belden Inc, Major Products and Services
- Belden Inc, History
- Belden Inc, Other Locations
- Belden Inc, Subsidiaries
- Belden Inc, Key Competitors
- Belden Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Belden Inc, Annual Ratios
- Belden Inc, Annual Ratios
- Belden Inc, Annual Ratios
- Belden Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Belden Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Belden Inc, Ratio Charts