The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Reliance Communications Limited (RCOM) is a provider of integrated communications services. The company offers wide range of services include fixed-line, broadband, national and international long-distance connectivity, managed network, cloud, IP and cloud connectivity services, network connectivity, cloud telephony, enterprise voice and access number services. In addition, In addition, the company offers Internet data center services, such as managed hosting, co-location, managed security, storage, and back-up solutions, IT infrastructure, system integration and storage services. It offers services, to retail and enterprises customers. It has nine data centers in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Chennai. RCOM is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Reliance Communications Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jun 22,2018: RCOM’s enterprise SIP Trunking Service wins prestigious Frost & Sullivan award
Nov 16,2017: Reliance Communications to cut 3000 jobs
Oct 02,2017: Anil Ambani-led Reliance Communications appoints four new board members
Jun 18,2017: RCOM wins the prestigious Frost and Sullivan Award 2017 for its Enterprise SIP Trunking Service
Apr 07,2017: Reliance Communications lays off 800 employees
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Reliance Communications Ltd - Key Facts
Reliance Communications Ltd - Key Employees
Reliance Communications Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Reliance Communications Ltd - Major Products and Services
Reliance Communications Ltd - History
Reliance Communications Ltd - Company Statement
Reliance Communications Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Reliance Communications Ltd - Business Description
Geographical Segment: Global Operations
Geographical Segment: India Operations
Reliance Communications Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Reliance Communications Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Reliance Communications Ltd - Strengths
Reliance Communications Ltd - Weaknesses
Reliance Communications Ltd - Opportunities
Reliance Communications Ltd - Threats
Reliance Communications Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 22, 2018: RCOM’s enterprise SIP Trunking Service wins prestigious Frost & Sullivan award
Jun 18, 2017: RCOM wins the prestigious Frost and Sullivan Award 2017 for its Enterprise SIP Trunking Service
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Reliance Communications Ltd, Key Facts
Reliance Communications Ltd, Key Employees
Reliance Communications Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Reliance Communications Ltd, Major Products and Services
Reliance Communications Ltd, History
Reliance Communications Ltd, Subsidiaries
Reliance Communications Ltd, Key Competitors
Reliance Communications Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Reliance Communications Ltd, Annual Ratios
Reliance Communications Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Reliance Communications Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Reliance Communications Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Reliance Communications Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Reliance Communications Ltd, Ratio Charts