The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd (CMP) is a manufacturer of paints and painting related equipment. It produces and sells paint products for marine, container, and industrial applications. The company offers wide range of eco and user-friendly paints for vessels, fishing boats, fishing nets and pleasure boats; paints for wooden building materials; and heavy duty paints. CMP offers its products to various industries such as shipping, ship building, steel, electric power, construction and woodworking industries. It also offers caulking material for the railway sector. The company operates through a network of subsidiaries, sales offices, manufacturing plants and other technical centers. CMP has presence in Asia, Europe, and North America. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - Key Facts
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - Key Employees
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - Major Products and Services
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - History
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - Company Statement
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - Business Description
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - Strengths
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - Weaknesses
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - Opportunities
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - Threats
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Key Facts
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Key Employees
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Major Products and Services
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, History
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Other Locations
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Subsidiaries
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Key Competitors
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Annual Ratios
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Ratio Charts
- Shinto Paint Co Ltd
- Samhwa Paint Industrial Co Ltd
- ROCK PAINT CO., LTD.
- Nippon Paint Marine Coatings Co.,Ltd
- Kawakami Paint Manufacturing Co Ltd
- Kansai Paint Co Ltd
- Daishin Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Chokwang Paint Co., Ltd.
- Akzo Nobel (A