The lighting fixtures market in Russia provides a full analysis of the lighting fixtures market in Russia, giving lighting fixtures industry statistics (production and consumption, imports and exports), sales data and market shares of the main players with company profiles, and data on the supply structure (light sources, productivity and employment), distribution channels and reference prices.
The lighting fixtures market is broken down highlighting four core segments: residential lighting, commercial lighting, industrial lighting, outdoor lighting.
Data on consumer/residential lighting are broken down by style (traditional, modern, design) and by positioning of the lamp (floor, table, wall/ceiling lamps, chandeliers/ suspensions), while data on architectural/commercial lighting are broken down by kind of product (downlights/recessed, tubes/systems/tracks, floor and table lamps for commercial spaces, wall washers, LED panels, linear lighting and strips, chandeliers and suspensions for commercial spaces, projectors/spotlights) and application (hospitality, office, retail, art and museums, entertainment, schools and infrastructures). Industrial lighting consists of lighting for industrial sites, healthcare lighting, weather resistant and explosion-proof lighting, emergency lighting, marine lighting. Outdoor lighting includes residential outdoor lighting, lighting for urban landscape, lighting for streets and major roads, area/campus lighting, lighting for tunnels and galleries, Christmas and special events lighting.
The breakdown of Russian lighting fixtures exports and imports is provided by country and by geographical area of destination/origin.
The reports provides a breakdown of light sources (incandescence, fluorescence, LED, gas discharge and metal halide, fiber optics). Sales breakdown by distribution channel (direct sales/contract, lighting specialist retailers, furniture and furnishings chains/department stores, wholesalers, DIY, E-Commerce) and by geographical region (Central, Siberian, Southern, Ural, Privolzhskly, North West and Far East) are provided for a sample of companies.
Reference prices are given for the main lighting products in the segments of residential, commercial, industrial and outdoor lighting, in a sample of stores.
The main section of the Report is dedicated to the competitive system, with lighting fixtures sales and market shares of the major companies operating in the Russian market, for each lighting fixtures segment: residential, commercial, industrial, outdoor lighting.
Short profiles of the major Russian companies operating in the lighting fixtures industry are also included.
Addresses of about 200 lighting fixtures companies (manufacturers and traders) mentioned in the report are also available.
Research field and methodology
Working tools and Terminology
1. Market size and segmentation
- Basic data and activity trend: production, imports, exports and consumption, 2010-2016
- Total Lighting fixtures
- Residential Lighting, Commercial Lighting, Industrial Lighting, Outdoor Lighting
2. International trade
- Exports/imports of lighting fixtures by country and by geographical area of destination/origin, 2010-2015
- Exports/imports of lamps, 2010-2015
3. Market structure
- Productivity and employment
- Number of employees and average turnover per employee in a sample of companies
- Product breakdown:
- Residential Lighting. Sales breakdown by style (classic, modern, design) and by product (Floor, Table, Wall/ Ceiling, Suspensions)
- Commercial Lighting. Sales breakdown by product (downlights/recessed, tubes/systems/tracks, floor and table lamps for commercial spaces, wall washers, LED panels, linear lighting and strips, chandeliers and suspensions for commercial spaces, projectors/spotlights) and by destination (hospitality, office, retail, art and museums, entertainment, schools and infrastructures)
- Industrial Lighting. Sales breakdown by product/destination (industrial plants, weather resistant and explosion-proof lighting, healthcare, emergency, marine)
- Outdoor Lighting. Sales breakdown by product/destination (residential outdoor, urban landscape, streets and major roads, tunnels and galleries, Christmas and special events, sporting plants and other large area)
- Light sources:
- Sales breakdown by light source (incandescence, fluorescence, LED, gas discharge and metal halide, fiber optics)
- LED sales in the Russian market and market shares for 50 of the major companies
- Sales breakdown by distribution channel (direct sales/contract, lighting specialist retailers, large and small furniture and furnishings stores / department stores, wholesalers, DIY, E-commerce)
- Sales by Federal District (Central, Siberian, Southern, Ural, Volga, North West, Far East)
- Reference prices in a sample of stores: Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Outdoor Lighting
5. Magazines, associations and trade fairs
6. The competitive system
- Top players (manufacturing in Russia): lighting fixtures sales in the Russian market and market shares for 40 of the major Russian companies
- Exporters: lighting fixtures exports breakdown by country/geographical area for 40 of the major Russian exporters
- Sales on the domestic market: lighting fixtures sales in the Russian market and market shares for 50 of the major companies. Total lighting; Residential lighting; Commercial lighting; Industrial lighting; Outdoor lighting
7. Economic indicators
- Country indicators, 2010-2015: Population indicators, Economic indicators, Social Indicators, Construction Indicators
- GDP and inflation, 2013-2020. Annual percentage changes
- Population, GDP and average per capita monthly expenditure by Federal District
- Dwellings put in place in towns, urban settlements and rural area, 2010-2015
- Building put in place by type, 2013-2016
Appendix I: Economic indicators, lighting fixtures basic data and trade in other CIS Countries
Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine
Appendix II: list of companies interviewed and/or mentioned
- Bely Svet
- Boos Lighting Group
- Inesa Feilo
- Huayi Lighting
- Lighting Technologies
- MW Light
- Technical Lighting Centre (Lival)
- Vivo Luce