1h Free Analyst TimeEstchem Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsEstchem Co Ltd (Estchem) is a chemicals trading company, which specializes in the import and export of chemicals, electronic materials and synthetic resins. Its product portfolio includes solvents, resins, silicones, monomers, additives, pigments and other products such as plasticizers, poriol, glycol ethers, organic acid, amines, phenols, oils and fatty acids, synthetic rubber, isocyanate, inorganic chemicals and food additives. The products are used as raw materials in manufacturing paint and printing inks, adhesives, resins, urethane, surfactant and others. The company is a sole agent for certain producers. It has operations in Japan, China and South Korea. Estchem is headquartered in Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Estchem Co Ltd - Key Facts
- Estchem Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Estchem Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Estchem Co Ltd - History
- Estchem Co Ltd - Company Statement
- Estchem Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Estchem Co Ltd - Business Description
- Estchem Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Estchem Co Ltd - Strengths
- Estchem Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Estchem Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Estchem Co Ltd - Threats
- Estchem Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Estchem Co Ltd, Key Facts
- Estchem Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Estchem Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Estchem Co Ltd, History
- Estchem Co Ltd, Other Locations
- Estchem Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Estchem Co Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Nisshin Kasei Co Ltd
- Shigematsu Co Ltd
- Toyo Science Co Ltd
- Shin-Ei Corp
- Maruzen Chemical Trading Co Ltd
- Itochu Corp