The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
RPS Group Plc (RPS Group) is an international consulting company. It provides advisory services related to the planning and development of energy and urban infrastructure, development and management of built and natural environment, and exploration and production of oil and gas and other natural resources. It also provides integrated technical, advisory, commercial and project management support and training in the areas of geoscience, engineering and health, and safety and environment. The group’s major consultancy services include environmental assessment, the management of water resources, oceanography, risk management, town and country planning, building, landscape and urban design, surveying and transport planning services among others. It has presence in the Americas, Australia, Middle East, South Eastern Asia and other countries. RPS Group is headquartered in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, the UK.
RPS Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 29,2017: RVO.nl awards BLIX & partners framework contract
Jul 13,2016: Baseline Environmental Assessment for the Grid in the Irish and North Seas: European Commission
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
RPS Group Plc - Key Facts
RPS Group Plc - Key Employees
RPS Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
RPS Group Plc - Major Products and Services
RPS Group Plc - History
RPS Group Plc - Company Statement
RPS Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
RPS Group Plc - Business Description
RPS Group Plc - Corporate Strategy
RPS Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
RPS Group Plc - Strengths
RPS Group Plc - Weaknesses
RPS Group Plc - Opportunities
RPS Group Plc - Threats
RPS Group Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
RPS Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Jun 29, 2017: RVO.nl awards BLIX & partners framework contract
Jul 13, 2016: Baseline Environmental Assessment for the Grid in the Irish and North Seas: European Commission
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
RPS Group Plc, Key Facts
RPS Group Plc, Key Employees
RPS Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
RPS Group Plc, Major Products and Services
RPS Group Plc, History
RPS Group Plc, Other Locations
RPS Group Plc, Subsidiaries
RPS Group Plc, Key Competitors
RPS Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price
RPS Group Plc, Annual Ratios
RPS Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
RPS Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
RPS Group Plc, Interim Ratios
RPS Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
RPS Group Plc, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
RPS Group Plc, Ratio Charts