The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsTayca Corp (Tayca) is a chemical company that carries out the manufacturing and selling of industrial chemical products. The company’s product portfolio includes titanium dioxide, surfactants, sulfuric acid, micro titanium dioxide, micro zinc oxide, photocatalytic titanium dioxide, aluminum triphosphate, surface treatment products, non-polluting anti-corrosive pigments, and electro-ceramic products. Tayca utilizes sulfonation, surface treatment, and dispersion technologies in the development of specialty products such as conductive polymers. The company’s products find application in the environment and energy sector, the electrical and electronics sector, and the medical and healthcare sector. It markets its products to industrial customers in Asia and other regions worldwide. Tayca is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Tayca Corp Key Recent Developments
- Feb 08, 2023: Tayca Announces Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the Nine Months Ended December 31, 2022
- Nov 09, 2022: Tayca Corp Announces Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the Six Months Ended September 30, 2022
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Tayca Corp - Key Facts
- Tayca Corp - Key Employees
- Tayca Corp - Major Products and Services
- Tayca Corp - History
- Tayca Corp - Company Statement
- Tayca Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Tayca Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: Electronic Material and Basic Chemical
- Business Segment: Functional Chemical
- R&D Overview
- Tayca Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Tayca Corp - Strengths
- Tayca Corp - Weaknesses
- Tayca Corp - Opportunities
- Tayca Corp - Threats
- Tayca Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 08, 2023: Tayca Announces Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the Nine Months Ended December 31,2022
- Nov 09, 2022: Tayca Corp Announces Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the Six Months Ended September 30,2022
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Tayca Corp, Key Facts
- Tayca Corp, Key Employees
- Tayca Corp, Major Products and Services
- Tayca Corp, History
- Tayca Corp, Subsidiaries
- Tayca Corp, Key Competitors
- Tayca Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Tayca Corp, Annual Ratios
- Tayca Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Tayca Corp, Performance Chart (2019 - 2023)
- Tayca Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Fuji Titanium Industry Co Ltd
- Miyoshi Chemicals Inc
- OSAKA Titanium Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Sakai Chemical Industry Co Ltd
- Toho Titanium Co., Ltd.