The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsYasuhara Chemical Co Ltd (Yasuhara), is a manufacturer of terpene-derived chemical products. The company develops and produces hydrogenated terpene resins and high-softening-point grade resins using turpentine oil extracted from natural resources. Its resins product portfolio consists of terpene resins, terpene phenolic resins, styrene-based pure monomer resin, liquid resin, hydrogenated terpene phenolic resins, and hydrogenated aromatic modified terpene resins. Yasuhara provides specialty chemicals, which are used as fragrance ingredients and in a variety of industries including information technology and electronics industries, and hot melt adhesive and wax products. The company has production plants in Hiroshima, Ehime, and Kagoshima prefectures. Yasuhara is headquartered in Fuchu City, Hiroshima, Japan.
Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
- Nov 07,2022: Yasuhara Chemical : Notice of Change of Head Office Address
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd - Key Facts
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd - Key Employees
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd - History
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd - Company Statement
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Chemical Products
- Business Segment: Hot Melt Adhesive Business
- Business Segment: Laminate Film Business
- Business Segment: Terpene Resin
- R&D Overview
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd - Strengths
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd - Opportunities
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd - Threats
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Nov 07, 2022: Yasuhara Chemical : Notice of Change of Head Office Address
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd, Key Facts
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd, Key Employees
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd, History
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd, Other Locations
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2019 - 2023)
- Yasuhara Chemical Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Harima Chemicals Group Inc
- Nippon Shokubai Co Ltd
- Arakawa Chemical Industries Ltd