This report provides details of the latest Molecular Diagnostics agreements announced in the life sciences since 2015.
The report takes the reader through a comprehensive review Molecular Diagnostics deal trends, key players, top deal values, as well as deal financials, allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms, companies are entering Molecular Diagnostics partnering deals.
The report presents financial deal term values for Molecular Diagnostics deals, listing by headline value, upfront payments, milestone payments and royalties, enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the financial value of deals.
The middle section of the report explores the leading dealmakers in the Molecular Diagnostics partnering field; both the leading deal values and most active Molecular Diagnostics dealmaker companies are reported allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic dealmaking market.
One of the key highlights of the report is that over 950 online deal records of actual Molecular Diagnostics deals, as disclosed by the deal parties, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format - by company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, therapy focus, and technology type - that is easy to reference. Each deal record in the report links via Weblink to an online version of the deal.
In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Whilst many companies will be seeking details of the payment clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Molecular Diagnostics dealmaking. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Molecular Diagnostics dealmaking since 2015, including details of headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Molecular Diagnostics deals since 2015. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Molecular Diagnostics dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Molecular Diagnostics deals announced by that company, as well as contract documents, where available.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Molecular Diagnostics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2015, where a contract document is available in the public domain. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Molecular Diagnostics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2015. The chapter is organized by specific Molecular Diagnostics technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
A comprehensive series of appendices is provided organized by Molecular Diagnostics partnering company A-Z, stage of development, deal type, and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each deal on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Molecular Diagnostics partnering and dealmaking since 2015.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Molecular Diagnostics technologies and products.
Global Molecular Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2015-2022 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Molecular Diagnostics deal trends since 2015
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Detailed access to actual Molecular Diagnostics contracts entered into by leading biopharma companies
- Identify most active Molecular Diagnostics dealmakers since 2015
- Insight into terms included in a Molecular Diagnostics partnering agreement, with real world examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Global Molecular Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Areements 2015-2022 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Molecular Diagnostics trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Molecular Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in Molecular Diagnostics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2015
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to Molecular Diagnostics contract documents
- Leading Molecular Diagnostics deals by value since 2015
- Most active Molecular Diagnostics dealmakers since 2015
In Global Molecular Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2015-2022, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Technology type
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Global Molecular Diagnostics Partnering 2015-2022 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 950 Molecular Diagnostics deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Table of Contents
2.2. Molecular Diagnostics partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Molecular Diagnostics dealmakers
2.4. Molecular Diagnostics partnering by deal type
2.5. Molecular Diagnostics partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Molecular Diagnostics partnering
2.6.1 Molecular Diagnostics partnering headline values
2.6.2 Molecular Diagnostics deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Molecular Diagnostics deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Molecular Diagnostics royalty rates
3.2. Top Molecular Diagnostics deals by value
4.2. Most active Molecular Diagnostics dealmakers
4.3. Most active Molecular Diagnostics partnering company profiles
5.2. Molecular Diagnostics contracts dealmaking directory
Appendix 2 - Molecular Diagnostics deals by stage of development
Appendix 3 - Molecular Diagnostics deals by deal type
Appendix 4 - Molecular Diagnostics deals by therapy area
Appendix 5 - Deal type definitions
Appendix 6 - Further Reading
Figure 2: Active Molecular Diagnostics dealmaking activity
Figure 3: Molecular Diagnostics partnering by deal type since 2015
Figure 4: Molecular Diagnostics partnering by disease type since 2015
Figure 5: Molecular Diagnostics deals with a headline value
Figure 6: Molecular Diagnostics deals with an upfront value
Figure 7: Molecular Diagnostics deals with a milestone value
Figure 8: Molecular Diagnostics deals with a royalty rate value
Figure 9: Top Molecular Diagnostics deals by value since 2015
Figure 10: Most active Molecular Diagnostics dealmakers 2015 to 2022
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- 3D BioMed
- 4D Path
- 10X Genomics
- 14M Genomics
- 221b Foundation
- A*STAR Agency for Science
- Technology and Research
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abramson Cancer Center
- Accelerate Diagnostics
- Accelerate Technologies
- Access BIO
- AccuRef Diagnostics
- AC Immune
- Acumen Pharmaceuticals
- Acupath Laboratories
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
- Adial Pharmaceuticals
- Aditx Therapeutics
- ADMA Biologics
- Admera Health
- Advanced Biological Laboratories
- Advanced Cell Diagnostics
- Advanced Cooling Therapy
- Advanced Genomic Solutions
- Advanced Medical German Company of Kuwait
- ADx Healthcare
- Aegea Biotechnologies
- Age Labs
- Agena Bioscience
- Agilent Technologies
- Agios Pharmaceuticals
- Air Force Research Laboratory
- Akers Biosciences
- Ako Med
- Akonni Biosystems
- Akoya Biosciences
- Alamar Biosciences
- Albertsons Companies
- ALBOT Technologies
- Aldeyra Therapeutics
- Alibaba Health
- Allele Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
- Alliance Global FZ
- Alliance Global Group
- Almac Diagnostics
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Alpha-Tec Systems
- Alverno Clinical Laboratories
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation
- Amazon Web Services
- Ambry Genetics
- A Menarini Diagnostics
- America's Choice Provider Network
- Amoy Diagnostics
- Anavasi Diagnostics
- Angsana Molecular & Diagnostics
- Anixa Biosciences
- Annar Health Technologies
- Anpac Bio-Medical Science
- Anthem Bluecross
- Antisoma Therapeutics
- Applied BioCode
- Aptorum Group
- Arbor Biosciences
- Ares Genetics
- Ares Life Sciences
- Ariosa Diagnostics
- Arisan Therapeutics
- Arizona State University
- Arrow Diagnostics
- Ashion Analytics
- ASPiRA Labs
- Aspira Scientific
- Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris
- Astellas Pharma
- Asterand Bioscience
- Asthma UK
- Astute Medical
- ATGen Global
- Atlas Antibodies
- Atlas Genetics
- Atlas Genomics
- Atomo Diagnostics
- Atrin Pharmaceuticals
- Atrys Health
- Autobio Diagnostics
- Avalon GloboCare
- Avant Diagnostics
- Avera Health
- Avricore Health
- Axella Research
- AXIM Biotechnologies
- Babson Diagnostics
- BASE10 Genetics
- Bay Area Lyme Foundation
- Baylor Genetics
- BBI Solutions
- BC Neuroimmunology
- BC Platforms
- BD Biosciences
- Beckman Coulter
- Be Creative Lab
- Becton Dickinson
- Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI)
- Beroni Group
- Berry Genomics
- Berry Oncology
- Bertech Diagnostics
- Be The Match BioTherapies
- BHR Pharma
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- bioAffinity Technologies
- BioAnalytical Systems
- Biohealth Innovation
- Biohit Healthcare
- The publisher reports provide insight into the trends and terms of partnering deals in the global life sciences sector.
- The publisher reports are updated every six months to ensure the user has access to the latest announcements and trends in the topic focus of the report.
- The publisher analysts review the deal data to provide an overview and analysis of deal trends, including example deals and terms.
- The publisher reports source deal data from our proprietary deals and alliances database. The database is updated daily by our analysts with new deals as they are announced globally by the company’s party to the deal.
- The data in the deals and alliances database is obtained from secondary sources such as publicly available industry sources including press releases, company presentations, investor presentations, company SEC filings, other company filings, company websites, conference presentations. Sources are identified to allow for user verification.
The publisher provides comprehensive coverage of the following partnering or deal types:
- Asset purchase
- Collaborative R&D
- Contract service
- Equity purchase
- Joint venture
- Royalty financing
- Spin out
- Sub license
Every deal record is fully categorized and includes the following data, where available:
- Industry sector
- Therapy areas
- Technology type
- Deal components
- Financial terms
- Stage of development
- Asset type
- Geographic focus
- Excluded geography
- Company press release
- SEC filing data including contract document
All financial amounts are converted to US$ using the exchange rate available on the date of deal announcement, enabling direct comparison of deal terms across international territories.