1h Free Analyst TimeSega Sammy Holdings Inc (6460) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsSega Sammy Holdings Inc (Sega Sammy) is a provider of video games and entertainment content services. The company develops, markets, and sells pachinko and pachislot machines, digital games, animation and toys, and amusement arcade machines. It also develops and operates resorts and amusement centers. The company designs game with multiple-device compatibilities such as mobile phones, consoles, amusement machines, and personal computers (PCs). Sega Sammy provides services such as development of amusement complexes, animation and video content, golf course, arcade design and maintenance, movie content, animatronics, and hospitality services. The company's business operations are spread across Asia, Europe, and North America. Sega Sammy is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - Key Facts
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - Key Employees
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - History
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - Company Statement
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Entertainment Contents
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Pachislot and Pachinko Machines Business
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Pachislot Pachinko Machines
- Business Segment: Resort
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - Strengths
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - Weaknesses
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - Opportunities
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - Threats
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Key Facts
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Key Employees
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Major Products and Services
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, History
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Subsidiaries
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Key Competitors
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Interim Ratios
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Universal Entertainment Corp
- Electronic Arts Inc
- Nintendo Co Ltd
- Koei Tecmo Holdings Co Ltd
- Bandai Namco Holdings Inc
- Hasbro Inc