The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsNeurones SA (Neurones) provides management consulting and digital services. The company offers digital transformation, infrastructure services, application services, managed services consulting and outsourcing. Under digital transformation it offers innovation/ new services, analytics/big data, internet of things, cloud/security and mobility. Under infrastructure services, the company offers server, system and networks, user support, IT service management, outsourcing in cloud computing/ security and IT governance. Neurones serves banking and insurance, services and consumer goods, public sector, energy, utilities, healthcare, public works and civil engineering, technology, media, and telecommunications sectors. The company operates through a network of service, support, hosting, and application maintenance centers. It has business presence in Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Romania, Tunisia, India, France and Singapore. Neurones is headquartered in Nanterre, Haute Normandie, France.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Neurones SA - Key Facts
- Neurones SA - Key Employees
- Neurones SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Neurones SA - Major Products and Services
- Neurones SA - History
- Neurones SA - Company Statement
- Neurones SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Neurones SA - Business Description
- Business Segment: Application Services
- Business Segment: Consulting
- Business Segment: Infrastructure Services
- Neurones SA - Corporate Strategy
- Neurones SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Neurones SA - Strengths
- Neurones SA - Weaknesses
- Neurones SA - Opportunities
- Neurones SA - Threats
- Neurones SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Neurones SA, Key Facts
- Neurones SA, Key Employees
- Neurones SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Neurones SA, Major Products and Services
- Neurones SA, History
- Neurones SA, Subsidiaries
- Neurones SA, Key Competitors
- Neurones SA, Ratios based on current share price
- Neurones SA, Annual Ratios
- Neurones SA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Neurones SA, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Neurones SA, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Inetum SA
- Alten SA
- Accenture Plc
- Wavestone SA
- Sword Group SE
- Devoteam SA
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co
- Atos SE
- Akka Technologies SA
- Sopra Steria Group
- Orange Business Services SA
- International Business Machines Corp
- Capgemini SE
- SII S.A.