The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief Summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) offers retail and commercial banking, agricultural banking, international banking, and other financial services. Its retail and commercial banking portfolio offers credit cards, debit cards, corporate and retail loans, deposits, cash management, and export and import finance, among others. Its agricultural banking comprises credit cards, loans, and other services for farmers. Under the international banking, it offers financial solutions such as foreign currency accounts, money transfer, letters of guarantee, and world travel cards among other services for non-resident Indians. The bank also provides merchant banking, mutual funds, depository services, insurance, and e-services. The bank through its subsidiaries and joint ventures primarily operates in India and also has overseas operations in Hong Kong, the UK, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Nepal, Australia, China, Bangladesh, and the UAE. PNB is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
Punjab National Bank Key Recent Developments
May 30,2017: $100 Million ADB Loan to Punjab National Bank to Finance Solar Rooftop Projects
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Punjab National Bank - Key Facts
Punjab National Bank - Key Employees
Punjab National Bank - Key Employee Biographies
Punjab National Bank - Major Products and Services
Punjab National Bank - History
Punjab National Bank - Company Statement
Punjab National Bank - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Punjab National Bank - Business Description
Business Description - Corporate/Wholesale Banking
Corporate/Wholesale Banking - Overview
Business Description - Other Banking Operations
Other Banking Operations - Overview
Business Description - Retail Banking
Retail Banking - Overview
Business Description - Treasury
Treasury - Overview
Punjab National Bank - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Punjab National Bank - Strengths
Punjab National Bank - Weaknesses
Punjab National Bank - Opportunities
Punjab National Bank - Threats
Punjab National Bank - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Punjab National Bank, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
May 30, 2017: $100 Million ADB Loan to Punjab National Bank to Finance Solar Rooftop Projects
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Punjab National Bank, Key Facts
Punjab National Bank, Key Employees
Punjab National Bank, Key Employee Biographies
Punjab National Bank, Major Products and Services
Punjab National Bank, History
Punjab National Bank, Other Locations
Punjab National Bank, Subsidiaries
Punjab National Bank, Joint Venture
Punjab National Bank, Key Competitors
Punjab National Bank, Ratios based on current share price
Punjab National Bank, Annual Ratios
Punjab National Bank, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Punjab National Bank, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Punjab National Bank, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Punjab National Bank, Ratio Charts