1h Free Analyst TimeSwiss Post Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsSwiss Post Ltd (Swiss Post) is a postal services company. It has presence in the communication, logistics, e-commerce, retail financial, and passenger transport markets. Swiss Post offers letters, newspapers, promotional mailings, document and postal-related business process outsourcing solutions. The company also offers parcel and express services, logistics solutions, regional, municipal, and urban transport, mobility solutions, and system services. It provides financial services such as payments, retirement planning, and financing, savings, investments, and international payment transactions. Swiss Post operates through subsidiaries in China, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Singapore, Vietnam, the UK, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, and the US. Swiss Post is headquartered in Bern, Switzerland.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Swiss Post Ltd - Key Facts
- Swiss Post Ltd - Key Employees
- Swiss Post Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Swiss Post Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Swiss Post Ltd - History
- Swiss Post Ltd - Company Statement
- Swiss Post Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Swiss Post Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Communication Services
- Business Segment: Functions and Management
- Business Segment: Logistics
- Business Segment: Mobility Services
- Business Segment: PostalNetwork
- Business Segment: PostFinance
- Swiss Post Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Swiss Post Ltd - Strengths
- Swiss Post Ltd - Weaknesses
- Swiss Post Ltd - Opportunities
- Swiss Post Ltd - Threats
- Swiss Post Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Swiss Post Ltd, Key Facts
- Swiss Post Ltd, Key Employees
- Swiss Post Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Swiss Post Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Swiss Post Ltd, History
- Swiss Post Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Swiss Post Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Pos Malaysia Bhd
- Oesterreichische Post AG
- TNT Post
- Itella Corporation
- Deutsche Post AG
- Le Groupe La Poste
- Poste Italiane SpA