1h Free Analyst TimeDaktronics Inc (DAKT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsDaktronics Inc (Daktronics) is a provider of dynamic audio and visual communication systems. The company manufactures, designs and sells electronic scoreboards, large screen video displays, audio system, digital billboards, controller mass transit displays, Indoor dynamic messaging systems and indoor liquid crystal display (LCD) signs, digital street furniture, digital billboards and programmable display systems. Daktronics major customers include sports facilities, schools and colleges, retail stores, commercial buildings, government transport department for road signs and aeronautics department for navigation purposes. It has business presence in Japan, Spain, Singapore, Brazil, the US, the UK, Germany, France, Canada, Macau, Ireland, Hong Kong and Belgium. The company operates manufacturing facilities in China, Ireland and the US. Daktronics is headquartered in Brookings, South Dakota, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Daktronics Inc - Key Facts
- Daktronics Inc - Key Employees
- Daktronics Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Daktronics Inc - Major Products and Services
- Daktronics Inc - History
- Daktronics Inc - Company Statement
- Daktronics Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Daktronics Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Commercial
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: High School Park and Recreation
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: International
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Live Events
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Transportation
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Outside the United States
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: United States
- R&D Overview
- Daktronics Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Daktronics Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Daktronics Inc - Strengths
- Daktronics Inc - Weaknesses
- Daktronics Inc - Opportunities
- Daktronics Inc - Threats
- Daktronics Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Daktronics Inc, Key Facts
- Daktronics Inc, Key Employees
- Daktronics Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Daktronics Inc, Major Products and Services
- Daktronics Inc, History
- Daktronics Inc, Subsidiaries
- Daktronics Inc, Key Competitors
- Daktronics Inc, Annual Ratios
- Daktronics Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Daktronics Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Daktronics Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Cambrios Technologies Corp
- YESCO Co Ltd
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp
- LSI Industries Inc
- Hibino Corporation
- Toshiba America, Inc.
- Optec Displays, Inc.
- Barco NV
- Ledstar Inc.
- Display Technologies, Inc
- Colorado Time Systems
- Panasonic Corporation of North America