1h Free Analyst TimeTrend Micro Inc (4704) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Trend Micro Inc (Trend Micro) is a cybersecurity service provider. The company develops and markets internet and computer content security and threat management solutions. Its product portfolio includes security software, network, and web security, mobile device security, and anti-spam products. It also provides solutions that protect data and intellectual property with integrated modules for ransomware, GDPR, compliance, cloud, healthcare, federal, and end of support systems. The company's major partners include Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, AD link, Advantech, Blackberry, Citrix, Dell, F5 Network, and VMware among others. Its solutions find application in homes, offices, and small, medium, and enterprise businesses. The company has business presence in Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. Trend Micro is headquartered in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
- You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Trend Micro Inc - Key Facts
- Trend Micro Inc - Key Employees
- Trend Micro Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Trend Micro Inc - Major Products and Services
- Trend Micro Inc - History
- Trend Micro Inc - Company Statement
- Trend Micro Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Trend Micro Inc - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- Geographical Segment: Latin America
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Target Markets
- R&D Overview
- Trend Micro Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Trend Micro Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Trend Micro Inc - Strengths
- Trend Micro Inc - Weaknesses
- Trend Micro Inc - Opportunities
- Trend Micro Inc - Threats
- Trend Micro Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Trend Micro Inc, Key Facts
- Trend Micro Inc, Key Employees
- Trend Micro Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Trend Micro Inc, Major Products and Services
- Trend Micro Inc, History
- Trend Micro Inc, Other Locations
- Trend Micro Inc, Subsidiaries
- Trend Micro Inc, Key Competitors
- Trend Micro Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Trend Micro Inc, Annual Ratios
- Trend Micro Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Trend Micro Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Trend Micro Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- OneSpan Inc
- NortonLifeLock Inc
- McAfee LLC
- ESET spol sro
- AO Kaspersky Lab