This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
OpenWay Group (OpenWay) is a payment processing software vendor. The company offers software solutions for issuing and acquiring bankcards, payment processing, remote banking service and financial transaction routing. It offers WAY4 card and merchant management, financial switching, personalized channel banking, prepaid cards, e-commerce, mobile payments, digital wallet, DCC, fuel cards, and other solutions. These solutions are utilized by banks, fuel, processing and telecom companies in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. OpenWay’s major partners include VISA, American Express, Oracle, Sun Microsystems, IBM and Thales. The company operates through its regional offices in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. OpenWay is headquartered in Brabant Walloon, Belgium.
OpenWay Group Key Recent Developments
Feb 02, 2017: OpenWay recognised as Market Leader for White-Label Mobile Wallet Solutions
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- OpenWay Group - Key Facts
- OpenWay Group - Key Operational Employees
- OpenWay Group - Major Products and Services
- OpenWay Group - History
- OpenWay Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- OpenWay Group - Business Description
- OpenWay Group - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- OpenWay Group - Strengths
- OpenWay Group - Weaknesses
- OpenWay Group - Opportunities
- OpenWay Group - Threats
- OpenWay Group - Key Competitors
- Feb 02, 2017: OpenWay recognised as Market Leader for White-Label Mobile Wallet Solutions
- OpenWay Group, Key Facts
- OpenWay Group, Key Operational Employees
- OpenWay Group, Major Products and Services
- OpenWay Group, History
- OpenWay Group, Other Locations
- OpenWay Group, Subsidiaries
- OpenWay Group, Key Competitors