1h Free Analyst TimeOpenWay Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsOpenWay Group (OpenWay) is a payment processing software vendor. The company offers software solutions for issuing and acquiring bankcards, payment processing, remote banking service and financial transaction routing. OpenWay offers WAY4 financial switching, personalized channel banking, prepaid cards, e-commerce, mobile payments, digital wallet and other solutions. These solutions are utilized by banks, retailer, payment service provider, fuel, processing and telecom companies in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. OpenWay's major partners include VISA, JCB, Mastercard, Alipay, and American Express. The company operates through its regional offices in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. OpenWay is headquartered in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Brabant Walloon, Belgium.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- OpenWay Group - Key Facts
- OpenWay Group - Key Employees
- OpenWay Group - Major Products and Services
- OpenWay Group - History
- OpenWay Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- OpenWay Group - Business Description
- OpenWay Group - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- OpenWay Group - Strengths
- OpenWay Group - Weaknesses
- OpenWay Group - Opportunities
- OpenWay Group - Threats
- OpenWay Group - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- OpenWay Group, Key Facts
- OpenWay Group, Key Employees
- OpenWay Group, Major Products and Services
- OpenWay Group, History
- OpenWay Group, Other Locations
- OpenWay Group, Subsidiaries
- OpenWay Group, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Lusis Payments Ltd
- Adyen NV
- BPC Banking Technologies
- ACI Worldwide Inc
- CyberSource Corp