Focus and Scope Covers
- Microprocessor & Microcontroller System
- Microelectronic Devices and Circuits
- Digital Circuits and Digital Signal Processor
- Programmable Logic designing
- Graphics Processing Units
- Instruction Set Architecture
- SoC, SoPC, MPoC and NoC Designing
- ASIC, FPGA
- Leveraging Software Tools for Optimal Performance
- Optimizing Microarchitecture through Parallelism
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
1. MOBILE OPERATED CAR COOLING SYSTEM
Vishal S. Vora, Mansi D. Shah, Savan D. Vyas
2. Astronomical sunrise-sunset timing data based switching of Street lights.
Dheeraj Sharma, Mandeep Singh