The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ashok Leyland Limited (Ashok Leyland) is a fully integrated automobile manufacturing company. It offers commercial vehicles and related components. The product portfolio of the company comprises of CNG, double-decker and vestibule buses; multi-axle trucks and tractor-trailers; diesel engines; logistics vehicles; and defense vehicles. The company also offers diesel engines for industrial, marine and genset applications. It operates manufacturing facilities in the UK, Czech Republic, the UAE, and India. It operates in joint venture partnerships with Continental AG for automotive infotronics, Alteams Group for the production of high-press die-casting extruded aluminum components, and John Deere for construction equipment. Ashok Leyland is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Ashok Leyland Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 28, 2017: Ashok Leyland plans huge investments on Electric Vehicles in India
Sep 26, 2017: Chinese bus maker edges out Tata Motors & Ashok Leyland, wins plum EV contracts
Sep 19, 2017: AP plans to set up electric vehicles’ task force
Jul 21, 2017: Ashok Leyland reports decline in Q1 2017 revenue
Jul 21, 2017: Ashok Leyland announces resignation of directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - Key Facts
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - Key Employees
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - History
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - Company Statement
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - Business Description
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - Strengths
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - Weaknesses
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - Opportunities
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - Threats
- Ashok Leyland Ltd - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Jul 18, 2017: Ashok Leyland forms a strategic alliance for electric mobility solutions with Sun Mobility
- Oct 17, 2016: Ashok Leyland launches 'Circuit' Series-first Electric Bus Made in India
- Ratio Definitions
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Key Facts
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Key Employees
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, History
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Other Locations
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Joint Venture
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Key Competitors
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Ashok Leyland Ltd, Ratio Charts