1h Free Analyst TimeDignity plc (DTY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsDignity plc (Dignity) is a provider of funeral-related services. The company’s business operations consist of funeral services, crematoria, and pre-arranged funeral plans. Its funeral services provide funerals and ancillary items such as memorials, and floral tributes. The company’s Crematoria offer cremation services and the sale of memorials and burial plots at crematoria and cemeteries. Its pre-arranged funeral plans enable people offers to plan and pay for their funeral in advance. Dignity is headquartered in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, the UK.
Dignity plc Key Recent DevelopmentsApr 04, 2022: Dignity announces Directorate Change
Mar 23, 2022: Dignity plc Preliminary Results for the 53 week period ended 31 December 2021
Jan 12, 2022: Dignity Appoints Kartina Thomson as independent non-executive director
Jan 07, 2022: Dignity Appoints Kate Davidson as Chief Operating Officer
Sep 21, 2021: Dignity Announces Interim results for the 26 week period ended 25 June 2021
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Dignity plc - Key Facts
- Dignity plc - Key Employees
- Dignity plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Dignity plc - Major Products and Services
- Dignity plc - History
- Dignity plc - Company Statement
- Dignity plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Dignity plc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Crematoria
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Funeral Services
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Pre-arranged Funeral Plans
- Key Stats
- Dignity plc - Corporate Strategy
- Dignity plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Dignity plc - Strengths
- Dignity plc - Weaknesses
- Dignity plc - Opportunities
- Dignity plc - Threats
- Dignity plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Apr 04, 2022: Dignity announces Directorate Change
- Mar 23, 2022: Dignity plc Preliminary Results for the 53 week period ended 31 December 2021
- Jan 07, 2022: Dignity Appoints Kate Davidson as Chief Operating Officer
- Sep 21, 2021: Dignity Announces Interim results for the 26 week period ended 25 June 2021
- Sep 01, 2021: Dignity Announces Appointment of Board
- Jul 26, 2021: Dignity announces Board Appointment
- Apr 28, 2021: Dignity announce Publication of 2020 Annual Report
- Apr 26, 2021: Directorate Change DIGNITY
- Apr 23, 2021: Directorate Changes DIGNITY
- Mar 17, 2021: Dignity Announces Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 25 December 2020
Section 5 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Dignity plc, Key Facts
- Dignity plc, Key Employees
- Dignity plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Dignity plc, Major Products and Services
- Dignity plc, History
- Dignity plc, Subsidiaries
- Dignity plc, Key Competitors
- Dignity plc, Annual Ratios
- Dignity plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Dignity plc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Dignity plc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Barrington's Funeral Service
- Bristol Funeral Directors Ltd
- Caring Ladies Funeral Directors Ltd
- Southern Co-operative Funerals Ltd
- The Co-operative Funeralcare