1h Free Analyst TimehopTo Inc (HPTO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightshopTo Inc (hopTo) develops application publishing software for multiple platforms including Windows, Linux and Unix. The company markets its solutions under the GO-Global brand name. It serves corporate enterprises, independent software vendors, governmental and educational institutions. The company serves small and medium sized businesses, channel distributors, value added resellers, hosting service providers, enterprise level customers and user customers. It develops software for mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones. The company has business presence in Brazil, Germany, the US, and Israel. hopTo is headquartered in Concord, New Hampshire, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- hopTo Inc - Key Facts
- hopTo Inc - Key Employees
- hopTo Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- hopTo Inc - Major Products and Services
- hopTo Inc - History
- hopTo Inc - Company Statement
- hopTo Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- hopTo Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Others
- Business Segment: Software Licenses
- Business Segment: Software Service Fees
- Geographical Segment: Brazil
- Geographical Segment: Germany
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- Geographical Segment: Other Countries
- Geographical Segment: The Netherlands
- Geographical Segment: The US
- R&D Overview
- hopTo Inc - Corporate Strategy
- hopTo Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- hopTo Inc - Strengths
- hopTo Inc - Weaknesses
- hopTo Inc - Opportunities
- hopTo Inc - Threats
- hopTo Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- hopTo Inc, Key Facts
- hopTo Inc, Key Employees
- hopTo Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- hopTo Inc, Major Products and Services
- hopTo Inc, History
- hopTo Inc, Subsidiaries
- hopTo Inc, Key Competitors
- hopTo Inc, Annual Ratios
- hopTo Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- hopTo Inc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- hopTo Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Open Text Corp
- Smith Micro Software Inc
- Itopia, Inc.
- Micro Focus International Plc
- Citrix Systems Inc