1h Free Analyst TimeFBD Holdings Plc (EG7) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsFBD Holdings plc (FBD) is a provider of property and casualty insurance. Its product offerings include car insurance, farm insurance, farm vehicles insurance, livestock insurance, liability insurance, business insurance, travel insurance, annual multi-trip travel insurance, van insurance, single-trip travel insurance, winter sports travel insurance, and home insurance. FBD also provides life insurance cover, personal pension, and mortgage protection. It offers its products and services to customers through a network of branch offices in Ireland. FBD is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
FBD reported a gross premium written of EUR366.3 million for the fiscal year ended December 2021 (FY2021), an increase of 2.3% over that in FY2020. Its net premium written was EUR333.7 million in FY2021, a decrease of 5.9% over that in FY2020.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- FBD Holdings Plc - Key Facts
- FBD Holdings Plc - Key Employees
- FBD Holdings Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- FBD Holdings Plc - Major Products and Services
- FBD Holdings Plc - History
- FBD Holdings Plc - Company Statement
- FBD Holdings Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- FBD Holdings Plc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Financial Services
- Business Segment: Underwriting
- FBD Holdings Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- FBD Holdings Plc - Strengths
- FBD Holdings Plc - Weaknesses
- FBD Holdings Plc - Opportunities
- FBD Holdings Plc - Threats
- FBD Holdings Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- FBD Holdings Plc, Key Facts
- FBD Holdings Plc, Key Employees
- FBD Holdings Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- FBD Holdings Plc, Major Products and Services
- FBD Holdings Plc, History
- FBD Holdings Plc, Other Locations
- FBD Holdings Plc, Subsidiaries
- FBD Holdings Plc, Key Competitors
- FBD Holdings Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- FBD Holdings Plc, Annual Ratios
- FBD Holdings Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- FBD Holdings Plc, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- FBD Holdings Plc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Zurich Insurance plc
- RSA Insurance Ireland DAC
- AXA Insurance DAC
- Aviva Plc
- Allianz Ireland plc