The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
FirstRand Limited (FirstRand) is a fully integrated financial services group. The group offers banking, insurance, asset and wealth management solutions to retail, commercial, corporate, and public sector clients. It operates through franchises including First National Bank (FNB), Rand Merchant Bank (RMB), WesBank, and Ashburton Investments. FirstRand provides personal banking, business banking, investment banking, advisory, fund management, unit trust and institutional asset management services. It has operations in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Tanzania, and Zambia in Africa and has branches and representative offices in China, India, the UK, Nigeria, Angola, Kenya, and the UAE. FirstRand is headquartered in Sandton, South Africa.
FirstRand Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 03, 2017: Seplat Petroleum: One Year Extension Of Revolving Credit Facility Oversubscribed And Successfully Concluded
Apr 25, 2016: FirstRand Limited: Appointment of non-executive to the board of directors of FirstRand and FirstRand Bank
Mar 14, 2016: FirstRand's FNB plans to cut jobs as South Africa Economy slows
Mar 07, 2016: S.Africa's FirstRand appoints Johan Burger as chief executive
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- FirstRand Limited - Key Facts
- FirstRand Limited - Key Employees
- FirstRand Limited - Major Products and Services
- FirstRand Limited - History
- FirstRand Limited - Company Statement
- FirstRand Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- FirstRand Limited - Business Description
- FirstRand Limited - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- FirstRand Limited - Strengths
- FirstRand Limited - Weaknesses
- FirstRand Limited - Opportunities
- FirstRand Limited - Threats
- FirstRand Limited - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Jul 03, 2017: Seplat Petroleum: One Year Extension Of Revolving Credit Facility Oversubscribed And Successfully Concluded
- Ratio Definitions
- FirstRand Limited, Key Facts
- FirstRand Limited, Key Employees
- FirstRand Limited, Major Products and Services
- FirstRand Limited, History
- FirstRand Limited, Subsidiaries
- FirstRand Limited, Key Competitors
- FirstRand Limited, Ratios based on current share price
- FirstRand Limited, Annual Ratios
- FirstRand Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- FirstRand Limited, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- FirstRand Limited, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- FirstRand Limited, Ratio Charts
- African Development Bank Group
- Barclays Africa Group Limited
- Centriq Insurance Holdings Ltd
- Investec Ltd
- PSG Group Limited
- Sanlam Limited
- Standard Bank Group Ltd
- The Development Bank of Southern Africa