The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsGree Inc (Gree) is a provider of social network and gaming services for mobile and PC users. The company’s business activities include the development of mobile games, and providing investment, virtual reality applications, media, and advertising services. The company’s major games include HEAVEN BURNS RED, Another Eden, SINoALICE, Assault Lily Last Bullet, Echoes of Mana, Danmemo, ONE PUNCH MAN Ichigeki Maji Fight and shometsu toshi among others. Gree provides a range of solutions for IT marketing business, including DX consulting, data marketing, digital marketing services. It provides games through the App Store and Gree platform. Gree is headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Gree Inc - Key Facts
- Gree Inc - Key Employees
- Gree Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Gree Inc - Major Products and Services
- Gree Inc - History
- Gree Inc - Company Statement
- Gree Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Gree Inc - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- Geographical Segment: Other
- Gree Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Gree Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Gree Inc - Strengths
- Gree Inc - Weaknesses
- Gree Inc - Opportunities
- Gree Inc - Threats
- Gree Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Gree Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Gree Inc, Key Facts
- Gree Inc, Key Employees
- Gree Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Gree Inc, Major Products and Services
- Gree Inc, History
- Gree Inc, Subsidiaries
- Gree Inc, Affiliate
- Gree Inc, Key Competitors
- Gree Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Gree Inc, Annual Ratios
- Gree Inc, Interim Ratios
- Gree Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Gree Inc, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Gree Inc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Nintendo Co Ltd
- DeNA Co Ltd
- Meta Platforms Inc
- Alphabet Inc
- Koei Tecmo Holdings Co Ltd