The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kresta Holdings Limited (Kresta) is a window covering product manufacturing company offering blinds, curtains, shutters, awnings and other custom made products. Its product portfolio include aluminum venetian blinds, athena vertical blinds, cellular blinds, doubleview roller blinds, drapefold blinds, NICE electric roller blinds, panel blinds, roller blinds, roman blinds, roman californian blinds, sheerfold blinds, sheerview roller blinds, timber venetian blinds, timber like venetian blinds, ventex fabric venetian blinds and vertical blinds. The company markets products through a network of showrooms in New Zealand and Australia including, Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia. Kresta is headquartered in Malaga, Western Australia, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Kresta Holdings Limited - Key Facts
Kresta Holdings Limited - Key Employees
Kresta Holdings Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Kresta Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services
Kresta Holdings Limited - History
Kresta Holdings Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Kresta Holdings Limited - Business Description
Kresta Holdings Limited - Corporate Strategy
Kresta Holdings Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Kresta Holdings Limited - Strengths
Kresta Holdings Limited - Weaknesses
Kresta Holdings Limited - Opportunities
Kresta Holdings Limited - Threats
Kresta Holdings Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Kresta Holdings Limited, Key Facts
Kresta Holdings Limited, Key Employees
Kresta Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Kresta Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services
Kresta Holdings Limited, History
Kresta Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries
Kresta Holdings Limited, Key Competitors
Kresta Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Kresta Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios
Kresta Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Kresta Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Kresta Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Kresta Holdings Limited, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Kresta Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts 2