1h Free Analyst TimeHigh Peak Royalties Ltd (HPR) - The Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsHigh Peak Royalties Ltd (High Peak) is a leading utility company that builds a portfolio of diversified resource royalties with projects in exploration, pre-production and producing phases. It assesses a regular flow of potential royalty investments across the resources sector. The company has royalties in various oil and gas projects including Surat Basin CSG Project, Peat Gas Field, Surprise Oil Field, Tintaburra Oil Field, Longtom Gas Field, Poseidon LNG, Browse Basin, Amadeus Basin, Western Flank-Cooper Basin, North Carnarvon Basin and geothermal permits across Australia. High Peak is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- High Peak Royalties Ltd - Key Facts
- High Peak Royalties Ltd - Key Employees
- High Peak Royalties Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- High Peak Royalties Ltd - Major Products and Services
- High Peak Royalties Ltd - History
- High Peak Royalties Ltd - Company Statement
- High Peak Royalties Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- High Peak Royalties Ltd - Business Description
- High Peak Royalties Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- High Peak Royalties Ltd - Strengths
- High Peak Royalties Ltd - Weaknesses
- High Peak Royalties Ltd - Opportunities
- High Peak Royalties Ltd - Threats
- High Peak Royalties Ltd - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- High Peak Royalties Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- High Peak Royalties Ltd, Key Facts
- High Peak Royalties Ltd, Key Employees
- High Peak Royalties Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- High Peak Royalties Ltd, Major Products and Services
- High Peak Royalties Ltd, History
- High Peak Royalties Ltd, Subsidiaries
- High Peak Royalties Ltd, Key Competitors
- High Peak Royalties Ltd, Annual Ratios
- High Peak Royalties Ltd, Interim Ratios
- High Peak Royalties Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- High Peak Royalties Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- High Peak Royalties Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Armour Energy Ltd
- Woodside Energy Ltd
- Adelphi Energy Ltd
- Falcon Oil & Gas Australia Pty Ltd