This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Highlights99 Cents Only Stores LLC (99 Cents) a subsidiary of Number Holdings Inc, is a premier deep-discount retailer of name-brand consumable and general merchandise. The company offers groceries, health and beauty, healthcare, everyday household items, fresh produce seasonal vegetables, fruits and organics; dairy and frozen and refrigerated food products. It also offers stationery; decoration and gift items; holiday decor and feasts; alcoholic beverages; hardware, automotive accessories, cleaning, and other related products. It also sells merchandise in bulk at the wholesale price through The Bargain Wholesale division to retailers, distributors and exporters. The company have operations in different regions across the US. 99 Cents is headquartered in City of Commerce, California, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC - Key Facts
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC - Key Employees
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC - Major Products and Services
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC - History
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC - Business Description
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC - Strengths
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC - Weaknesses
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC - Opportunities
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC - Threats
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC, Key Facts
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC, Key Employees
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC, Major Products and Services
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC, History
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC, Subsidiaries
- 99 Cents Only Stores LLC, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- ShopKo Stores, Inc.
- Family Dollar Stores Inc
- Costco Wholesale Corp
- Dollar General Corp
- Walmart Inc